Sunday Racing League & SnG (zmurko/Xyon14)

zmurko

Is the FQ2 an Obey vehicle too?  Think I've got that one, but it's in the garage with all the cobwebs, camping gear and kids bikes etc, so will have to double check.

Pity the Dubsta 6x6 can't be used in SUV's - no need to go around people, just go over the top of them. :lol:

• Like 1

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zmurko

• Crawford1872

• Con

• DavidCore89

On 22. 5. 2017 at 1:20 PM, zmurko said:

Just a bit of a heads up, so you have enough time to prepare yourself. In 2 weeks time we'll be doing a German themed event, which also means you'll only be allowed to use cars from German car manufacturers (Benefactor, Obey, Ubermacht, Pfister).

You'll need a custom German car in the following classes:

- Compacts (Panto)

- Sedans (any Schafter or a Tailgater, Glendale can be used too if you're mad enough)

- Coupes (Zions or Sentinels or Oracles)

- Sports (there's a number of good sports cars you can use: 9F, Comet, Comet Retro, Feltzer, Omnis, Schafter V12, Schwartzer or Surano)

I think almost all of you already own what's needed, if you don't, you really should. ;)

What you probably don't have is a custom German SUV, either a Benefactor Dubsta, Obey Rocoto, Benefactor Serrano or a Benefactor XLS (not armoured). Serrano and Dubsta can be stolen off the street, Rocoto is cheap at 85k, XLS is a bit expensive though at 253K, so pick what you can afford, they should be on similar pace anyway.

We will also use a stock 811, so you don't need that.

You will also need some German themed clothing for the pre-PL lobby and a case of beer.

Wir sehen uns in zwei Wochen! :D

P.S. An Italian, American, Japanese and British themed events will follow in the coming months.

I'll need someone to host this for me this Sunday, because I'm picking my brother and his wife from the airport in the evening (I'll be away from 5:30-8:30 PM GMT).

I have the playlist ready and all the job settings written down, so there's no need to prepare anything, just follow "instructions". All you'll have to do is remind participants to only use German cars during the PL.

Let me know who'd like to host, so I can send you settings for the jobs).

• Like 1

Waiting for @starmonkeykiller to confirm if he will be able to host SRL this Sunday, otherwise a host is still needed, as I wont be able to attend this Sunday. Playlist and job settings are already prepared, so it's just a matter of following instructions really.

I've also updated the Schedule with a few future events and this is a hint for the one I'm most looking forward to:

http://gtaweather.herokuapp.com/staggeredstart

Could a Tornado get a chance to win against a Turismo Classic this time? Can't wait to see! :D

No word from @starmonkeykiller yet, so I'm just gonna post all the details of the PL here and let you decide who's hosting:

PLhttps://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/playlists/playlist/qNf0XEDTAkaS5HCzn5KC3Q

All the races should be run non-contact, except for the last one. Though you could run every one with contact ON as well (catchup/slipstream OFF), except for BMW Motorsport Arena.

Jobs:

1. Hockenheimring, SPORTS (any German sports car)
    5 laps

2. BMW Motorsport Arena, COUPES (any German coupe)
    6 laps

3. Porsche 911 GP, SPORTS (use Comet or Comet Retro)
    3 laps

4. Grönnenheim Motopark, SEDANS (any German sedan)
    4 laps

5. Benefactor Test Drive, SUVs (any German SUV)
    4 laps

6. AUDI Autodrome, COMPACTS (use a custom Panto)
    5 laps

7. Nurburgring 2017, SPORTS (any German sports car)
    2 laps

8. Mercedes Autodrome, SEDANS (any German sedan)
    4 laps

9. Norisring Supercup, SUPERS (use a stock Pfister 811), Customs OFF, Contact ON
    8 laps

There's around 60mins worth of actual racing, so the whole playlist should take close to 1.5h. Have fun!

P.S. Would love to see some streams/videos when I get back home tonight. ;)

• Like 1

Breakdown of German cars per class. Think I have everything but can update as needed. Variants of the cars in brackets.

Sport:

• Comet (Retro)
  • Feltzer
  • Surano
  • Schafter (plus variants)
  • 9F (Cabrio)
  • Omnis
  • Schwartzer

Coupe:

• Zion (Cabrio)
  • Sentinel (XS)
  • Oracle (XS)

Sedan:

• Schafter (plus all variants)
  • Glendale
  • Tailgater

SUV:

• XLS
  • Dubsta (2)
  • Serrano

Compact:

• Panto

Super:

• 811 (Stock only needed)
Edited by Squirrel

You did a R* thing and put some cars in wrong classes. ;)

Here's a refresher of every German car that can be used tonight:

You'll need a custom German car in the following classes:

- Compacts (Panto)

- Sedans (any Schafter or a Tailgater, Glendale can be used too if you're mad enough)

- Coupes (Zions or Sentinels or Oracles)

- Sports (there's a number of good sports cars you can use: 9F, Comet, Comet Retro, Feltzer, Omnis, Schafter V12, Schwartzer or Surano)

I think almost all of you already own what's needed, if you don't, you really should. ;)

What you probably don't have is a custom German SUV, either a Benefactor Dubsta, Obey Rocoto, Benefactor Serrano or a Benefactor XLS (not armoured). Serrano and Dubsta can be stolen off the street, Rocoto is cheap at 85k, XLS is a bit expensive though at 253K, so pick what you can afford, they should be on similar pace anyway.

We will also use a stock 811, so you don't need that.

48 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

V12 Schafter vs Tailgater?

Anyone in the tailgater is gonna get absolutely Müllered #badjokeoftheday

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

Anyone in the tailgater is gonna get absolutely Müllered #badjokeoftheday

Mullered by a ricer? (even worse joke of the day)

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Thanks for hosting (and streaming) @Squirrel . Looks like it went exactly as planned, and you even got all the settings right this time! :D

I see the Panto race turned out exactly how I imagined it would, looked like a lot of battles, cutbacks, switching positions, ... It's the one race I actually wanted to turn contact on too.

Congratulations to Ally too, you were ze best german of the night!

Too bad I couldn't bring my German Marshall out, I only "bought" it for the pre-pl lobby for this event. :lol:

8 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

V12 Schafter vs Tailgater?

I had to list the Tailgater as well, since it IS a german sedan, but it was fully expected that everyone will be using the V12.

6 hours ago, Beez said:

BF gets no respect? Surfer, Injection, Bifta and dune buggy.

They've lost the trust german cars have after their emissions cheating, so they didn't make it in. :P

Though I guess I could have included an off-road track too for those 3 off-roaders that should also be very close on pace.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, zmurko said:

They've lost the trust german cars have after their emissions cheating, so they didn't make it in. :P

Though I guess I could have included an off-road track too for those 3 off-roaders that should also be very close on pace.

I just turned my diesel Jetta in to VW. It worked out very good for me. Got $13,900.00 for a car with 177,800 miles. VW gave me an additional $1000 and Bosch $350. I replaced it with a Mazda 3 which easily gets 42+ mpg on highway, not as good as 50+ the Jetta got but the 3 takes cheaper gas. I do miss the turbo though.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Just looked back at some of the finishing positions. Very close in some of the races but probably none as close as this one vs @Dodge

593afb8c51615_DodgeRobbed.JPG.4e611a00719975917948e1379836d56d.JPG

Yeah but you get a 30 sec time penalty for Kerb boosting ?

• Like 1