VANS Chat

VANS Official

55 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Wishing you the best @CatManDoza, you are an inventive guy so I have no doubt you'll find something that makes you happy.

It would just be so much easier without all our rotten rules and regulations that come with most work or business branches that are eventually entwined in our ways of living. They did a great job of making us totally dependant on sh*tty jobs, creating a hard time for you if you want to cut loose from it and do your own thing.

What a beautiful free world eh!

We will never really be free Paulie, but we need a few rules... “Don’t act like a bellend” for example, a very important rule for VANS events and life.

9 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Either cod n chips or gta?

No Star Wars  bruv. 

There are some new Survivals just released, look out for me appearing online. 👍

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

12 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

“Don’t act like a bellend”

simply a mantra we should all live by!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Morning muppets!

Looking forward to tonight, should be good fun and a few players too. @Hurst and @Road2FURY are making rare appearances and we should have a new player ZeniithLags too 👍

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning muppets!

Looking forward to tonight, should be good fun and a few players too. @Hurst and @Road2FURY are making rare appearances and we should have a new player ZeniithLags too 👍

Rare appearances only make it more special.

Just now, Hurst said:

Rare appearances only make it more special.

More like you only appear when it’s a full moon...

wolf dancing GIF

So is this...

Whilst waiting alone for my soldier friends to come online last night I found this.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

So is this...

Whilst waiting alone for my soldier friends to come online last night I found this.

Bloody salad f*cking everything up

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

So is this...

Hahahahaha that last one.

• Like 1

omg i remember that i was in stitches that night

Also I should be around tonight, I know some of my friends have plans to go out and they may drag me along but I'm not planning to go out lol

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

5 minutes ago, Aslad said:

omg i remember that i was in stitches that night

Also I should be around tonight, I know some of my friends have plans to go out and they may drag me along but I'm not planning to go out lol

Don’t be a little b*tch and stay inside to play video games.

• Haha 2

I was drunk and/or hungover all weekend and forgot to go and buy a new headset so I'll be silent tonight.  I'm hoping this new party app thing will allow me to send messages to the group that get read out in some sort of monotone computer voice.  I'm hoping for some kind of Stephen Hawkingesque system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

I was drunk and/or hungover all weekend and forgot to go and buy a new headset so I'll be silent tonight.  I'm hoping this new party app thing will allow me to send messages to the group that get read out in some sort of monotone computer voice.  I'm hoping for some kind of Stephen Hawkingesque system.

for the right price I can be that guy!

• Like 1

I’m waiting on a call from a potential employer this evening so if I duck out temporarily I will return. Hopefully happier than Chubb gets when he hears Cinnamon Keith. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Hurst said:

I’m waiting on a call from a potential employer this evening so if I duck out temporarily I will return. Hopefully happier than Chubb gets when he hears Cinnamon Keith. 

Cinnamon Keith no longer has any effect on me, I have grown up since then and am now more mature.

Morning all, thanks for coming along last night. Lots of lols all round especially with the Insta reveals.

However just a reminder about basic event rules...

Do not be a bellend covers No Shooting each other and No Ramming each other’s cars. 

When we grid up, pay attention, stay still and line up so we can start racing ASAP. Once we are racing, back to the banter.

If we cannot stick to these basic rules then we may as well just run a boring non-contact playlist every week like very other crew does.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all, thanks for coming along last night. Lots of lols all round especially with the Insta reveals.

However just a reminder about basic event rules...

Do not be a bellend covers No Shooting each other and No Ramming each other’s cars. 

When we grid up, pay attention, stay still and line up so we can start racing ASAP. Once we are racing, back to the banter.

If we cannot stick to these basic rules then we may as well just run a boring non-contact playlist every week like very other crew does.

But daaaad! Salad started it.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1