VANS Chat

VANS Official

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Think i'll skip tonight boys, not feeling very happy at the moment. And not very social so better to stay away and not bother you all with my rants just in case. 

That brings me also to my apologies for my bad joke yesterday, about Stapp keeping us divided. I just shouldn't react when I don't have myself together. Feel bad about it even if Stapp himself probably doesn't even know the person I named. Again my apologies.

This dissapoints me Paulie, but I understand. Fragile times for us all old pal. 

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Think i'll skip tonight boys, not feeling very happy at the moment. And not very social so better to stay away and not bother you all with my rants just in case. 

That brings me also to my apologies for my bad joke yesterday, about Stapp keeping us divided. I just shouldn't react when I don't have myself together. Feel bad about it even if Stapp himself probably doesn't even know the person I named. Again my apologies.

Don't worry about the joke Paulie, I'm sure it was taken with the fun that was intended.  As far as tonight goes it'll be a shame not to have you there.  See how you feel a bit closer to the time.  You can always just race in silence without any of the social aspect whatsoever.  It's something Mulder has been trying to persuade me to do for a long time.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Absolutely, there was a severe  lack of F1 wheels 😁. I hope all is well and that they are back on display soon👍.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mulder said:

Absolutely, there was a severe  lack of F1 wheels 😁. I hope all is well and that they are back on display soon👍.

And nowhere near enough corner honking

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We missed you last night @Paulie, as ever though there is never any pressure to join. Hope you are feeling more upbeat today.

Just in case you wanted to catch up here is some of what you missed...

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just now, Paulie said:

Cheers boys, it's getting better today.

What is this @JuniorChubb? A couple of late riddled mysteries for No Clue Paulie? 😅 Please give me a break lol

Stappo went with a question for each race to decide pole... the links are the answers to the questions, just so you don’t feel left out when someone randomly mentions Chicago floods, Brasilia or Cleetus McFarlane next time you’re on.

• Confused 1

Did a thing... I apologise for the awful music, i just grabbed the first royalty free song I could find lmao

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

1 hour ago, Aslad said:

Did a thing... I apologise for the awful music, i just grabbed the first royalty free song I could find lmao

very happy u stayed away from any stone walls 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Aslad said:

Yes salad, that is what I wanted. Beautiful. I'd swear those country lanes you were in were close to me. The one looks very similar to my back road into wolvo before a matxh

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Yes salad, that is what I wanted. Beautiful. I'd swear those country lanes you were in were close to me. The one looks very similar to my back road into wolvo before a matxh

Took me about half an hour of driving to find somewhere quiet enough to get the drone up without filthy looks from passerbys 😂😂 gonna have another crack at it after work, I'm regretting the music choice too much 😂

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Looks good @Aslad

How times have changed, to showcase my car when I was your age I just drove to the park. 🤣

• Haha 2

Well, safe to say I am hanging out my a*se this morning. Few beers last night led to going back to my mates house and sitting in his hot tub until 11pm.

The saving grace is my sister bought my left over greek takeaway from a new restaurant, and it tastes divine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man of Cats is at his best when he is hanging out his a*se!

9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Man of Cats is at his best when he is hanging out his a*se!

At least I did it last night as I'm not sure selling at a car boot sale would be fun hanging tomorow morning!

• Like 1

Just sharing where today’s stream will be... I think!

https://m.twitch.tv/iiisandman

or here

https://t.co/xeMvz1hsvY?amp=1

i think it will be on both, the second one is the team with the spectator software but I think both will be the same.

The event is called Sandman's Skirmish, be aware though I may not even feature except for dying in the kill feed.

It starts at 4pm uk time, tune in 10 mins early for rules and intro etc.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just sharing where today’s stream will be... I think!

https://m.twitch.tv/iiisandman

or here

https://t.co/xeMvz1hsvY?amp=1

i think it will be on both, the second one is the team with the spectator software but I think both will be the same.

The event is called Sandman's Skirmish, be aware though I may not even feature except for dying in the kill feed.

It starts at 4pm uk time, tune in 10 mins early for rules and intro etc.

ahhh yes, forgot about this. I'll be watching for sure young man.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

@JuniorChubb the top 1 has some guy asleep so not sure it that 1 and the bottom he not live yet

yep, same for me trashy

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

yep, same for me trashy

why the hell would u stream urself sleeping

i'm worried and been debating  about playing a good game to stream wtf

Edited by Trashbags

Just now, Trashbags said:

why the hell would u stream urself sleeping

i'm worried and been debating  about playing a good game to stream wtf

I don't think it's his stream, he's hosting someone elses stream. there's a reason behind it, but I don't know what it is.

I keep meaning to stream somehting, but never find the time. maybe a Monkey island run thorugh with no breaks lol