VANS Chat

VANS Official

Afternoon boys and a bit late but a very welcome to @Warriors-Ten and @Eser1985!

And Eser scores already some very big points with his Run The Jewels avatar 😃 Those guys are the best! Their latest album is AMAZING! And free for all! 😃🙌 Very cool to see you rock that avatar! ☺️💪👍

Looking forward to Prairie Night and hopefully I'm able to trick one out with my favoriete wheels before tomorrow 😎💪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lol lol lol I just read the hidden contents in the event thread 😂😂 but the message is very clear! 😅👍

• Haha 2

afternoon gents chilled day for me today Gammon n egg for tea and some more gaming on the cards and keeping stocked up on pain killers 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

Afternoon boys and a bit late but a very welcome to @Warriors-Ten and @Eser1985!

And Eser scores already some very big points with his Run The Jewels avatar 😃 Those guys are the best! Their latest album is AMAZING! And free for all! 😃🙌 Very cool to see you rock that avatar! ☺️💪👍

Looking forward to Prairie Night and hopefully I'm able to trick one out with my favoriete wheels before tomorrow 😎💪

Hey Paulie,

I have been a fan since their first album 😄 And I've used this avatar ever since their second album. Also seen them live in Amsterdam about 3 years ago, great live performance 😎

• Like 2

Never even heard of them... you young uns and your damn hip rock music!

old man smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

11 minutes ago, Eser1985 said:

Hey Paulie,

I have been a fan since their first album 😄 And I've used this avatar ever since their second album. Also seen them live in Amsterdam about 3 years ago, great live performance 😎

So awesome man 😃 same here fan since the first album, but Killer Mike's album 'R.A.P Music' produced by El-P started it all to be fair.

I was there too in Amsterdam 😎 I have seen many many live performances but this one I never ever forget. It was epic what a show, I had a sore throat after lol

Lols @JuniorChubb this music is not for the youngsters. The beats are not the kind of popular but r*ped 'hiphop' beats you nowadays hear on mtv, and their lyrics are pretty controversial to say the least. So in msm you won't hear or see these great artists. 

But thank god there album is free and I highly recommend it if you like great and real hiphop productions with some razorsharp lyrics. 

https://runthejewels.com/music-category/albums/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

So awesome man 😃 same here fan since the first album, but Killer Mike's album 'R.A.P Music' produced by El-P started it all to be fair.

I was there too in Amsterdam 😎 I have seen many many live performances but this one I never ever forget. It was epic what a show, I had a sore throat after lol

Lols @JuniorChubb this music is not for the youngsters. The beats are not the kind of popular but r*ped 'hiphop' beats you nowadays hear on mtv, and their lyrics are pretty controversial to say the least. So in msm you won't hear or see these great artists. 

But thank god there album is free and I highly recommend it if you like great and real hiphop productions with some razorsharp lyrics. 

https://runthejewels.com/music-category/albums/

I shall ask Alex about them this evening... if she  agrees then I shall listen.

@Paulie @Eser1985 I've never heard of the band of which you speak, but as you know I have quite the eclectic mix of music taste, so I will put it on while I decorate the dining room this evening.

Also @Trashbags new streets album on friday

OK, I'm having a listen while the wife's in tesco. Like it. Not sure my car speakers do, they vibrate a lot even at low volumes. And talking of live gigs, it's been a year since I saw rammstein live! Gutted this years gig got postponed til next year

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

41 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I shall ask Alex about them this evening... if she  agrees then I shall listen.

Who's that? Another sort of digital assistant with a human name? 😅 you young uns and your dang human named tech 😜

• Haha 1

Little known fact.  Run The Jewels actually own a Custom Faction and made an attempt at getting on the artwork on the GTA loading screen by staging a scene using said Faction, some loft insulation and a shotgun. When it wasn't approved they just used it as a single cover instead for Yankee and The Brave..  Picture proof below if you don't believe me.  See, I'm down with the kids.  Not like @JuniorChubb he's less hip-hop and more hip-replacement.

ETwNvsXXkAIaEKP.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SkyeDave said:

Little known fact.  Run The Jewels actually own a Custom Faction and made an attempt at getting on the artwork on the GTA loading screen by staging a scene using said Faction, some loft insulation and a shotgun. When it wasn't approved they just used it as a single cover instead for Yankee and The Brave..  Picture proof below if you don't believe me.  See, I'm down with the kids.  Not like @JuniorChubb he's less hip-hop and more hip-replacement.

ETwNvsXXkAIaEKP.jpg

Everything about this post is awsome, from the hiphop GTA knowledge to the chubb bashing. All round entertainment for the whole family

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

less hip-hop and more hip-replacement.

Dave you blew it...

less hip-hop and more hip-op.

new girl facepalm GIF by HULU

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Dave you blew it...

less hip-hop and more hip-op.

new girl facepalm GIF by HULU

Oh sh*t. Dave got out daved

• Thanks 1

I am a little confused right now... Can someone tell me what day of the week it is?

confused superman GIF

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I am a little confused right now... Can someone tell me what day of the week it is?

confused superman GIF

It’s Wednesday ma dudes!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

It’s Wednesday ma dudes!

Thank you good sir! And for me it’s a dripping wet and miserable one so far!

It's wednesday, I've gone out for the day, it's pissing down and I have no coat. 

raining african cats GIF by Nat Geo Wild

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Get home and get dry my furry friend!

As much as I'd like to curl up by the fire, when I get home I've got an online job assessment to complete, wolves match kicks off at 6, then the small matter of coins inaugural event at 8. No rest for the wicked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

online job assessment

Is this the dream job?

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

It is

Then I wish you much luck Man of Cats!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Then I wish you much luck Man of Cats!

I thank you.

Edit: relativly painless apart from every question had multiple correct answers in my eyes

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 1

morning gents and a wednesday it is indeed finally come round after the morning of grandkids and a dose of This morning

glorious sunshine here though sorry @JuniorChubb  @CatManDoza would be nice for a bit of rain here 

• Like 2