VANS Chat

VANS Official

On 7/9/2020 at 4:37 PM, CatManDoza said:

I know @Aslad is hogging all the car glory right now, but I might actually have found a replacement door for my car, and now its not worthless!!!

I did a new rear caliper and changed the oil and filter on the A6 in the last couple of weeks. 

Or rather, as my back has been playing up I had someone else do it while I took the p*ss and insulted them.

Will probably fill the tank to the gunnels on Monday ready for going down to the rally school on Tuesday, with those repairs and about £80 worth of fuel on board it shall be worth the princely sum of about £85.50. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Or rather, as my back has been playing up I had someone else do it while I took the p*ss and insulted them.

That made me chuckle a lot

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

afternoon/evening gents very happy F1 is back with us shame its 2 of the same tracks in a row but dif names to confuse us a bit more but understand why was happy to see Lando do well last week too and was very annoyed at hamilton for his tangle with Albon again but makes an interesting race fingers crossed for rain tom u watching @SkyeDave

I'll be watching @Trashbags. F1 on the computer, and  a sh*t load of stuff to list on ebay.

Talking of ebay. Picked up 2 boot fulls of stuff off freecycle today. totally worth it. Nintendo DS and games, adidas football boots, good quality clothes and shoes and other assorted stuff, all for free!!

1 minute ago, Trashbags said:

my favorite 

lol, mine too, plenty of money to be made on ebay and at car boot. Just got to spend pretty much all of tommorow sorting and listing it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trashbags said:

afternoon/evening gents very happy F1 is back with us shame its 2 of the same tracks in a row but dif names to confuse us a bit more but understand why was happy to see Lando do well last week too and was very annoyed at hamilton for his tangle with Albon again but makes an interesting race fingers crossed for rain tom u watching @SkyeDave

Yes! Last race was good. Qualifying today was cracking too. Looking forward to the race tomorrow. Although it’s the same circuit it’s our @Mark Verstappen who must be in charge of the grid because it’s totally different to last time. I’m fact maybe that’s why qualifying was delayed by an hour today. It wasn’t the rain it was Stap sorting out the Grid but Leclerc was afk, Bottas had gone for a beer, Latifi was rolling a spliff, Albon has picked the wrong car by mistake and Ricciardo was mucking about with an atomiser so it took ages to get going.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SkyeDave said:

Yes! Last race was good. Qualifying today was cracking too. Looking forward to the race tomorrow. Although it’s the same circuit it’s our @Mark Verstappen who must be in charge of the grid because it’s totally different to last time. I’m fact maybe that’s why qualifying was delayed by an hour today. It wasn’t the rain it was Stap sorting out the Grid but Leclerc was afk, Bottas had gone for a beer, Latifi was rolling a spliff, Albon has picked the wrong car by mistake and Ricciardo was mucking about with an atomiser so it took ages to get going.

ryan gosling clap GIF

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Afternoon muppets... it’s a little quiet around these parts, have a relevant GIF to compensate!

Star Trek Isolation GIF

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Afternoon muppets... it’s a little quiet around these parts, have a relevant GIF to compensate!

Star Trek Isolation GIF

Indeed it has been quiet recently. The ps4 has taken a back seat recently during my hard work trying to turn into a black country del boy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all, and what a fine Monday it is!

tired good morning GIF

pissing down with rain here after a bright start. But every cloud and all that, yet another freecycle pick up, literally filled my whole car. Catman's independent traders is gathering pace.

d0ETyqD.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

pissing down with rain here after a bright start. But every cloud and all that, yet another freecycle pick up, literally filled my whole car. Catman's independent traders is gathering pace.

d0ETyqD.jpg

cant see nothing past that shirt thought my dress sense was bad lol

hi all by the way

Edited by Trashbags
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Eser1985 said:

Ello gents! How is everyone doing? What’s the event/playlist this Wednesday gonna be? 

event plans usually go up tonight or tom not sure the plans myself 

3 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

cant see nothing past that shirt thought my dress sense was bad lol

hi all by the way

you leave my shirt alone!! trying to bring a bit of sunshine to this grey day

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

you leave my shirt alone!! trying to bring a bit of sunshine to this grey day

i had too before someone else did

jelous of the beard though had to shave mine the missis says i look scruffy but i love it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

d0ETyqD.jpg

Catmans Independent Traders May be gathering pace but I am gathering nausea after seeing that shirt!

45 minutes ago, Eser1985 said:

Ello gents! How is everyone doing? What’s the event/playlist this Wednesday gonna be? 

Plans will be up this evening, Vapid Cup, maybe with a twist depending on @Mark Verstappen’s mood.

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Catmans Independent Traders May be gathering pace but I am gathering nausea after seeing that shirt!

Plans will be up this evening, Vapid Cup, maybe with a twist depending on @Mark Verstappen’s mood.

bollocks, and a twist? does that mean an even more complecated grid

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

bollocks, and a twist? does that mean an even more complecated grid

The grid is a game of Twister!

• Haha 1