VANS Chat

VANS Official

Good morn' my fellow members of the Society of Vans!

In current news, @CatManDoza's s*xy shoes are doing very well on eBay, and we are all sending good wishes to the currently unwell @Mark Verstappen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Sorting more stuff for the bay of e today. 

Cleaning and sorting Jack's old Thomas the tank trackmaster stuff! Didn't realise he had so much

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I've been doing a pilot scheme for ebay via a software project I'm involved in so currently have unlimited free insertion for listings on my business account.

The pilot ends at midnight tonight, so today I've been up at the farm doing some stock taking to squeeze some extra things on, got 193 parts I'll be getting on there this evening so that it costs me nowt to list them.

4 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

I've been doing a pilot scheme for ebay via a software project I'm involved in so currently have unlimited free insertion for listings on my business account.

The pilot ends at midnight tonight, so today I've been up at the farm doing some stock taking to squeeze some extra things on, got 193 parts I'll be getting on there this evening so that it costs me nowt to list them.

Does it normally cost for business insertions? I know as a personal user I get 1000 a month

8 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Does it normally cost for business insertions? I know as a personal user I get 1000 a month

Yes, as a business seller you pay and then also have lots more restrictions and hoops to jump through.

I stopped using ebay for any of my business stuff about 8 or 9 months ago as it wasn't really working cost wise anymore.

My assumption with the pilot they are running is that they are experimenting with free listings for business as a lot of businesses are walking away, the pilot is for people who've been using ebays API to push listings from your own site (which is how I do any ebay stuff from my website), based on the wording they're looking to see if just letting business sellers dump everything they have on the site is going to give them better income if they let us insert for free. 

Hopefully as a result they actually do something for free insertions permanently. It's been running since the start of March and my final value invoicing for ebay has been about £300 in total, so it's certainly a lot better for them than the fact that I'd previously pretty much f*cked off using ebay all together from a business perspective. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

Ahh right always wondered how personal & business differed. Problem is ebay have you by the short and curleys as its the only place that's gives decent exposure. I've found nothing else gives your sh*t the views ebay does

Evening all eBay is essential for me at Xmas and bdays even with postage it still works out cheaper as a buyer 

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Evening all eBay is essential for me at Xmas and bdays even with postage it still works out cheaper as a buyer 

You should just fly back with an empty suitcase, pick it all up then fly back

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

You should just fly back with an empty suitcase, pick it all up then fly back

We've done that too can get return for 16 euro if book in advance or u could not sure what price will be now though 

declan mckenna aerobics GIF by Columbia Records UKAmd good morning all

4 hours ago, Trashbags said:

16 euro if book in advance

Bloody hell, do you have to flap your arms to save fuel?

15 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Bloody hell, do you have to flap your arms to save fuel?

And usually the plane is nearly empty coming back shows u what kind of profits they make if they can do winter flights that cheap

U still socializing tonight

Edited by Trashbags

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

And usually the plane is nearly empty coming back shows u what kind of profits they make if they can do winter flights that cheap

U still socializing tonight

Not sure yet... if I’m on I’ll look out for you and @CatManDoza 👍

2 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents how's everyone diddling today 

allllll good trashy me lad.

fancy carrying on that doomsday heist we started the other week? need to do a doomsday finale for my daily objective

• Like 1

I am mega pissed this morning!

Trying to buy some f*cking slippers for less than £10 that have not got rubber soles and it’s impossible.

the office rage GIF

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I am mega pissed this morning!

Trying to buy some f*cking slippers for less than £10 that have not got rubber soles and it’s impossible.

the office rage GIF

you're such an old man!!!

@CatManDoza 18 f*ckin’ pounds!

Found these which are actually pretty awesome...

https://www.brantano.co.uk/collections/mens-collection/products/moccasin-slipper25858?variant=15850079027302

The rubber soles leave marks on the kitchen floor and I can’t be arsed with the ball ache it causes. I almost overlooked that though until I saw the £5 delivery fee!

I wear flip flops around the house, slippers cause nasty sweaty feet!!

@CatManDoza loads of flip flops came up whilst searching... I asked Mrs Chubb what kind of tw*t actually wears them.

Now I know 😂

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza loads of flip flops came up whilst searching... I asked Mrs Chubb what kind of tw*t actually wears them.

Now I know 😂

do what you do cant stop wont stop GIF

• Haha 1