VANS Chat

VANS Official

2 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

and I'm emailing YOUR school to find out why your attempts at spelling are so pathetic!!

Bring it on Catman!!! My school has been epic, it's why I have been so busy...

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Bwoiz!!!

I’ll be home next week if all goes to plan, it’ll be a f*cking slog of a journey but we booked a  just announced repatriation flight this morning before it before it was full.

Not going to get my hopes up until we’re actually on that plane. I’ve gorged myself on mangoes this trip, I think I’ve eaten a bajillion so I’ll miss those.

Thanks for the well wishes, laddies.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Bwoiz!!!

I’ll be home next week if all goes to plan, it’ll be a f*cking slog of a journey but we booked a  just announced repatriation flight this morning before it before it was full.

Not going to get my hopes up until we’re actually on that plane. I’ve gorged myself on mangoes this trip, I think I’ve eaten a bajillion so I’ll miss those.

Thanks for the well wishes, laddies.

fantastic news, hope it comes off for you mate!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Took some long exposure shots of the Elon musks brain control, sorry satellites going up last night., using the star trails setting on my phone. Like the black sky the best as you can see 2 moving across the sky

oNGZKXP.jpg

8lqET1f.jpg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza awesome!

Not bad for a phone eh? Going out again tonight. Think I read 9pm, ill leave it on for 20 mins or so get a trails of loads hopefully

• Like 1

17 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Morning all it's upon us again 

It's wednesday ma dudes frog file GIF

Oooo yes trashy. The sun is out, I'm painting the walls around my patio. The  disassemble the shed and tune it into a patio table. 

• Like 1

Just been on and purchased my car for this evening, editor is free and ready to be filled up and I am now just wondering who player 8 is on the list!!!!!

12 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Just been on and purchased my car for this evening, editor is free and ready to be filled up and I am now just wondering who player 8 is on the list!!!!!

There were 3 players waiting in the wings... that has just dropped to two.

Preparing for the evenings festivities in the correct way 

yYgrkIO.jpg

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 2

Nice one @JuniorChubb proper old school tip gear night. Really enjoyed it and fair play for getting it done in free roam and transform races. Really enjoyed it mate, nice one.

Have a hastily cobbled together video

• Like 3

Morning gents epic night last night could have kept playing all night thx @JuniorChubb austin powers salute GIF

Well no work for a few weeks not through this virus boss told me not to go back till back sorted thing it gonna be a few months 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Nice one @JuniorChubb proper old school tip gear night. Really enjoyed it and fair play for getting it done in free roam and transform races. Really enjoyed it mate, nice one.

Cracking work Catman. And thank you Chubb, I know how much work goes into these sorts of challenges so an absolutely storming job. Well done. If you'd like someone else to have a go in a month's time or something, I have one of my old challenges I did for my old crew potentially to go. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Anyone on today for some fun and giggles 

Possibly trash. Out in the sun taking apart the old shed to turn into a table at the mo. Got to do a mercy run to the monster in law later, so we shall see

Cheers all, was great fun after a frustating first 5 mins with that bloody Business Battle!

Great vid @CatManDoza I didnt realise how f*cked @Mark Verstappen's car was I was 3 wheelin' it was around 😂

@Challenger001 we are happy to share the load, drop me a PM of what you have in mind and we'll fit it in the rosta!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not put anywhere near the effort into these things as I typically do. But f*ck it, it will do.

The first Impromptu race was won by the time I did the 2 wheel airborne pass on Dave and then him binning it on the next corner. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@doubleg213 nice video and example of how to race someones car without completely destroying it.

Nicer still to have you along for the evening. 👍

• Like 2

19 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

6:06 completely confirms my honesty, Chubb said I "took a small short cut" and as you can clearly see I was 100% accurate when I said I didn't. 

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 1