VANS Chat

VANS Official

4 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Catman has responded to this post with a laugh emote. 

I'm confused as there was no joke made in this post. 

It was the sorry I thought we'd met bit, tickled me. 

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Morning peeps what a morning setting up daughters class on PC given me a headache 😣  was very close to pm @JuniorChubb managed in the end though and got to see my daughter's teacher lol

@Mark VerstappenVerstappenVerstVerstappenVerstappen u play GTA on PC don't u have u been on that five m yet sorry for all the verstappen won't let me delete them keeps adding more lol

Edited by Trashbags
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

It was the sorry I thought we'd met bit, tickled me. 

Don’t apologise... he can smell weakness!

5 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning peeps what a morning setting up daughters class on PC given me a headache 😣  was very close to pm @JuniorChubb managed in the end though and got to see my daughter's teacher lol

@Mark VerstappenVerstappenVerstVerstappenVerstappen u play GTA on PC don't u have u been on that five m yet sorry for all the verstappen won't let me delete them keeps adding more lol

Glad you’re sorted, what software are they using?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

26 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Technical question. How do you get me this forum to notify me once the conversation about what software schools in Malta are using is finished?  So that I know when it's safe to come back.  Thanks.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Microsoft teams 

Main prob was logging in bloody capital B spent about 2 hrs messing with camera and what not and lesson lasted about 20 mins she playing Roblox now with class mates 

16 minutes ago, SkyeDave said:

Technical question. How do you get me this forum to notify me once the conversation about what software schools in Malta are using is finished?  So that I know when it's safe to come back.  Thanks.

This could be an ongoing brain picking of chubbs megamind would u feel betterif I pm him Victor Meldrew

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

This could be an ongoing brain picking of chubbs megamind would u feel betterif I pm him Victor Meldrew

Nah, carry on.  I might learn something.

@Trashbags now you have signed in it should be a piece of cake with Teams.

I would download the Teams desktop app though, runs a little smoother than in a browser and easier to access.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Microsoft teams 

Main prob was logging in bloody capital B spent about 2 hrs messing with camera and what not and lesson lasted about 20 mins she playing Roblox now with class mates 

Maybe this will help Trash:  "Capital B is the main antagonist of Yooka-Laylee. He is a capitalist bee who is the CEO of Hivory Towers and desires to convert all the world's literature into pure profit to have a monopoly over the book industry. It is up to Yooka and Laylee to stop him and his evil associate, Dr. Quack. He plans to use an all-powerful book called "The One Book" to rewrite the entire universe."

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JuniorChubb said:

I would download the Teams desktop app though, runs a little smoother than in a browser and easier to access.

https://www.facebook.com/Team1.Magma/?ref=py_c

I assume Chuub is referring to 'Team Piece of Cake'. An e-sports team based in Bangalore.  Here is their facebook page for reference.  Sorry, this is difficult for me.  I don't speak nerd but I'm doing my best to translate for you.

• Haha 1

"runs a little smoother than in a browser and easier to access."

The first picture was rough but you can see I managed to get Bowser running smoother in the second photo. I made the picture bigger so it's easier to acces

Unknown.png

Unknown.jpeg

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Will need to check but think I got the app

@SkyeDave u just made me spit my tea all over the place u crack me up sometimes I bloody love it 

But I don't do Facebook it's the devil 😈

Not a big reader can't sit and read hurts my eyes 

Between u and @CatManDoza if we ever all meet up it's gonna be a crazy day for sure cheered me up a lot thx guys 

• Like 1

Just now, Trashbags said:

Will need to check but think I got the app

@SkyeDave u just made me spit my tea all over the place u crack me up sometimes I bloody love it 

But I don't do Facebook it's the devil 😈

Not a big reader can't sit and read hurts my eyes 

Between u and @CatManDoza if we ever all meet up it's gonna be a crazy day for sure cheered me up a lot thx guys 

It's that cheap in Malta, You can bring the beer though!!!

Not gonna make it tonight unfortunately boys, heavy gardening and removing huge overgrown bamboo is taking it's toll. What a sh*tty job but the garden feels 10 times bigger now and with no real vacation trip in sight or be possible let's just say it was needed to be done 😅

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Look what I just found in the store. His name is Rusty Decanter. He was born to a Texan Stunt driver and a Parisian Ballet performer. He should have been ahead in life right away but instead his life was plagued by question like ‘how is this possible?’ ‘Where did you come from?’ And ‘are you even safe to drink from?’ Now he lives in a prop store in Glasgow but even there the owners don’t know whether to put him with the other decanters or whether he should be stored with the rustic props....

EE330957-DB18-4F01-B6F9-A4E2AF8A1E37.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did you check what distributor is on the Lada?

40 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Not gonna make it tonight unfortunately boys, heavy gardening and removing huge overgrown bamboo is taking it's toll. What a sh*tty job but the garden feels 10 times bigger now and with no real vacation trip in sight or be possible let's just say it was needed to be done 😅

Making room for your own plants I presume?

Edited by doubleg213
  • Haha 2

It doesn’t matter what way I turn the photo the writing is always upside down.

oh wait. It’s in Russian.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

It's that cheap in Malta, You can bring the beer though!!!

We shall def need loads

It looks very similar, obviously the CCCP markings mean it's Russian made, but it definitely looks like it's an adaptation of the Marelli one, which makes sense as the entire car is a essentially a rebadged/adapted Fiat. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

It looks very similar, obviously the CCCP markings mean it's Russian made, but it definitely looks like it's an adaptation of the Marelli one, which makes sense as the entire car is a essentially a rebadged/adapted Fiat. 

Ok. I’ll buy it!

42 minutes ago, doubleg213 said:

Making room for your own plants I presume?

Those plants I prefer to grow inside 🎓

I checked out your tat for sale @catman...

You are selling a 50 pence piece for 50p and a £1 postage?

Your old shoes and bags are doing well though.  👍

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

I checked out your tat for sale @catman...

You are selling a 50 pence piece for 50p and a £1 postage?

Your old shoes and bags are doing well though.  👍

thats the going rate foe em, just trying to clear out some sh*t!!

yeah they are going well, shame they're the wifes and I won't see any of that money!!!