VANS Chat

VANS Official

Did I ever tell you about the time I saw the ghost of Catman?  It was a dark night and I was out racing my mates in stock cars when suddenly, out of nowhere the ghost of Catmandozawolf appeared.  So I ran him over.  Then it said 'Catmandozawolf left'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/15/2020 at 4:34 PM, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all, actually managed to get up before 10 today 😊

Good call @Trashbags... @Hurst is stuck in a nightmare right now!

f*ck this sh*t. Super pissed I’m still here...

• Sad 2

49 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Not good but good to hear ur still ok

1 hour ago, Hurst said:

All the best Hursty!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

I’m safe, in my girlfriend’s family home with a f*ck ton of food and loo roll. But we need to get home, I have sh*t to do and Chubb’s to rip the p*ss out of. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Hurst said:

and Chubb’s to rip the p*ss out of. 

Now that's something I can get behind

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Great! getting ripped online and at home.

Mrs Chubb found me awake standing at the end of the bed last night because apparently 'the snakes are going to eat me'... damned sleepwalking nightmares! Much ripping has been done this morning.

@Trashbags I am now back to 'working from home' so I may not be on much until the evenings.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Mrs Chubb found me awake standing at the end of the bed last night because apparently 'the snakes are going to eat me'... damned sleepwalking nightmares! Much ripping has been done this morning.

@Trashbags I am now back to 'working from home' so I may not be on much until the evenings.

Very Funny Reaction GIF

Where they Conan snakes

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Why do you keep giving me this ammunition? 

Not sure if/when I'll be on today @Trashbags. Few jobs to take care of round the house first. I'll defo be on for my gta daily. Hopefully more too

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Why do you keep giving me this ammunition? 

It good to share!

#prayforHurst

Really hope there will be some light and clearance for you soon mate!

Omg @JuniorChubb that is something 🙄 I am having a very hard time getting to sleep the last weeks and last night topped it with no sleep at all, so whatever dream or nightmare I do look forward to have one again 😅 Don't know what's worse though 😅

@Trashbags looking forward to that mate! And the same with doing some Plunder or Battle Royale with the full squad. We do can expect a reinstallation on @CatManDoza's new hard drive I suppose 😃

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Paulie said:

#prayforHurst

Really hope there will be some light and clearance for you soon mate!

Omg @JuniorChubb that is something 🙄 I am having a very hard time getting to sleep the last weeks and last night topped it with no sleep at all, so whatever dream or nightmare I do look forward to have one again 😅 Don't know what's worse though 😅

@Trashbags looking forward to that mate! And the same with doing some Plunder or Battle Royale with the full squad. We do can expect a reinstallation on @CatManDoza's new hard drive I suppose 😃

still no new harddrive! few things to take care of first, like making sure I still have a house to store the harddrive in!

I couldn;t sleep last night, glad I moved the spare tv with my chromecast in. youtube/films/p*rn all night long

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

still no new harddrive? few things to take care of first, like making sure I still have a house to store the harddrive in!

That is indeed a little more important 😅💪

• Like 2

also, being as we canlt go to the local heritage railways spring gala this year. Tommorow morning see's the first ever, Kingswinford Steam Gala in my back garden:

psbevnn.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

also, being as we canlt go to the local heritage railways spring gala this year. Tommorow morning see's the first ever, Kingswinford Steam Gala in my back garden:

psbevnn.jpg

You have just lived a long-forgotten childhood dream of mine

• Like 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

15 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

psbevnn.jpg

Epic cat wish I had boys God damnit 

Good morning all hope everyone is well and safe 

Especially @Hurst keep ur chin up mate hopefully u be home soon 

Morning all.

@Aslad I think it's a dream many of us shared!

The giant dog only adds to feel!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Aslad said:

Already had some dog related problems this morning. Worse than leaves on the line

• Haha 1

So our back garden gala was cut short this morning due to Jack having a hissy fit over something small and ridiculous, so after finding loads of old football and gig tickets the other day, I made a thing. 

lexl2kI.jpg

Edited by CatManDoza
  • Like 3

I am jst sepdnig the morning emailing Bing's school to find out why their attempts at remote learingin are so pathetic.

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I am jst sepdnig the morning emailing Bing's school to find out why their attempts at remote learingin are so pathetic.

and I'm emailing YOUR school to find out why your attempts at spelling are so pathetic!!

• Haha 3