VANS Chat

VANS Official

Same misses problem over here 😅 she was not feeling so well when she came home, I was secretly cheering seeing an entire fortnight of playing but now she's feeling better dangit, this game makes me not a good boy 😅 it's so wrong but I just must explore, find new chests and equipment and some nice camping spots 😆

Anyone else having issue with screen zoomed in after patch I only have it on fortnite tries adjust tv screen size but still cuts off the edges 

5 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Anyone else having issue with screen zoomed in after patch I only have it on fortnite tries adjust tv screen size but still cuts off the edges 

Hadn't really noticed to be honest

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Ok, just been on GTA to check in, see what's new etc.

I noticed there's a new C* created race called 'Grapeseed Circuit'. Hummm that's interesting I thought, I have a created race called 'Grapeseed Circuit' I'll check it out see if it's the same route as mine...

ITS EXACTLY THE f*ckING SAME!

So not only is it the same name, but the route is indentical... Surely can't be a coincidence?

C* could have atleast credited me... b*stards!! 😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mythaga said:

Ok, just been on GTA to check in, see what's new etc.

I noticed there's a new C* created race called 'Grapeseed Circuit'. Hummm that's interesting I thought, I have a created race called 'Grapeseed Circuit' I'll check it out see if it's the same route as mine...

ITS EXACTLY THE f*ckING SAME!

So not only is it the same name, but the route is indentical... Surely can't be a coincidence?

C* could have atleast credited me... b*stards!! 😠

Now you know how @doubleg213 feels every week with my races 😉 

• Haha 2

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Morning gents great fun last night liking the new season and oh my God how funny it was with @Paulie silent all game then a quite noise comes through my headset (sniper bullets pls) bloody cracked me up we kicked some *rse too

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents great fun last night liking the new season and oh my God how funny it was with @Paulie silent all game then a quite noise comes through my headset (sniper bullets pls) bloody cracked me up we kicked some *rse too

Lols Trashy 😂 I needed them badly 😅 I had great fun despite being on mute, it was great having instructions from our Fortnite veteran in my ear, cheers Trash! 💪 Learned a lot! Looking forward to the next time!

And of course to tonight...yes yes yes my dudes!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Lols Trashy 😂 I needed them badly 😅 I had great fun despite being on mute, it was great having instructions from our Fortnite veteran in my ear, cheers Trash! 💪 Learned a lot! Looking forward to the next time!

And of course to tonight...yes yes yes my dudes!

Even better with the full bearded squad 

• Like 2

Morning noob skins 😊

Should be on tonight if anyone is about. GTA, SWB2 or Fortnite. 👍

3 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning noob skins 😊

Should be on tonight if anyone is about. GTA, SWB2 or Fortnite. 👍

Afternoon legend of camping I shall too be on tonight

@CatManDoza

Edited by Trashbags

Lols @Trashbags no fudges up this time, tonight the silent sniper will be there! And for tonight fortunately the whispers will be turned into full sound shockwaves again! I can't wait! 😊😊😊😊😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Lols @Trashbags no fudges up this time, tonight the silent sniper will be there! And for tonight fortunately the whispers will be turned into full sound shockwaves again! I can't wait! 😊😊😊😊😊

Great to hear Paulie can't wait also 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Morning fellow thumbstick warriors glorious morning bit of fortnite this afternoon @JuniorChubb @CatManDoza

You know it, I'm up and about doing my housework, take the wife to work at 2, should be good the rest of the afternoon

Morning all...

I am at the outlaws all day today. May be able to get on this evening.

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Morning all...

I am at the outlaws all day today. May be able to get on this evening.

dance victory GIF by Guava Juice

• Haha 3