VANS Chat

VANS Official

3 minutes ago, Hurst said:

You’re a ledge, Chubb.

im on my Larry at nights this weekend so if im not down the pub anyone up for a cod n chips night?

defo, wifes out saturday so I'm in on kid duties, so I'll be about most of the afternoon/night Saturday

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

10 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

and added the zebra crossings to Hill Valley I will be on. 👍

animated the beatles GIF

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@Trashbags will be on, I am a bit addicted to Creative right now. Hill Valley is almost finished...

Once I have done some homework with Bing and added the zebra crossings to Hill Valley I will be on. 👍

Thurs and Sat are possibilities for me... 

That’s it good boy, you know it makes sense!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Nicely put @JuniorChubb very wise words but don't criticize yourself u do a hell of a lot for the crew u let nothing slip 

Exactly @Trashbags very well put! Totally agree!

@JuniorChubb because of your efforts we still have good fun varied nights and I am sure all the Regulars know this. I said it before, you are the foundation of the crew and your work and efforts are highly appreciated.

You worded it also very well what's going on, cheers for that. 

It is just important sometimes to adress the things that can be improved, without being too serious, of course it is a video game but most of us are looking forward to every wednesday and it would be a shame if in time we lose the feeling and spirit we used to have on the best day of the week. 

Better numbers is of course highly desireable, but just like you said, if that means more people will be attending on wednesdays, great, but by never signing up themselves or joining this site or our crew is eventually for me a bit meh. Filling up the numbers is great but some crew dedication is also worth something.

Vansters Forever!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paulie said:

Exactly @Trashbags very well put! Totally agree!

@JuniorChubb because of your efforts we still have good fun varied nights and I am sure all the Regulars know this. I said it before, you are the foundation of the crew and your work and efforts are highly appreciated.

You worded it also very well what's going on, cheers for that. 

It is just important sometimes to adress the things that can be improved, without being too serious, of course it is a video game but most of us are looking forward to every wednesday and it would be a shame if in time we lose the feeling and spirit we used to have on the best day of the week. 

Better numbers is of course highly desireable, but just like you said, if that means more people will be attending on wednesdays, great, but by never signing up themselves or joining this site or our crew is eventually for me a bit meh. Filling up the numbers is great but some crew dedication is also worth something.

Vansters Forever!

Also the more people attending the more of a sh*t show it could be.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Trashbags said:

Morning b*tches fortnite Friday is upon us 8pm UK all welcome even if ur pants like me 

On ya bike!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Hurst said:

On ya bike!

Just get it downloaded and stop complaining be one of the best nights ever just don't mention it on instagram u be ok 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Trashbags said:

Just get it downloaded and stop complaining be one of the best nights ever just don't mention it on instagram u be ok 

I’d rather live in Birmingham.

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

Or a lunchtime stroll in the rain?

That was a good stroll.

Edited by Hurst
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

CHUBB!!!! why do tyou have the fortnite sharefactory stuff and I dont????

PS store I think... or Get New themes in Share Factory.

’twas Free either way 👍

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

PS store I think... or Get New themes in Share Factory.

’twas Free either way 👍

I've looked for it, but alas cannot find

10 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Dweebs

That would make you Rude Dog then 😉 

Morning slobs!

cod n chips tonight starting at 8 till whenever. But of prop hunt, some hardcore for Chubb and whatever tickles the fancy.

whos in?

1 minute ago, Hurst said:

Morning slobs!

cod n chips tonight starting at 8 till whenever. But of prop hunt, some hardcore for Chubb and whatever tickles the fancy.

whos in?

I'd really like to Hursty but not gonna make that probably, i'll try though.

On another note, if you guys are happening to be on between 15.00 and 17.00 h (dutchy time), the Saturday afternoon Fortnite boys can expect a crystal clear sounding Paulie again because the misses is getting a fancy haircut so I have some time alone during the daytime 😅 no muting today! 😅💪

Also pretty good fun yesterday but I do prefer to join the fun with the mic on 😅

So hopefully catch you all in a bit!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Hurst said:

Morning slobs!

whos in?

Should like a plan gorgeourst

Indeed @Paulie I shall be on 

• Haha 1

I might be knocking about. Painted my sister living room in double quick time and she's not bringing the kids back until 6.

Just gonna finish off my matchbox ford cortina first

• Like 2

Is CoD happening?

Its Bings Birthday and we have some visitors on their way. Should be afterwards until about 9pm.