What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

In the restroom.. so I can reply in the forums because of work's no cell phone use while on the clock.

omg and apparently I CAN'T READ! Listening, NOT doing.. 😅😔

Edited by nkaujrog

I am listening to a bunch 70's rock (which I don't care for to much, got burned out on that stuff years ago) that one of my employees is listening to

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Listening to the traffic going by as I have the door of the office open as It's stupidly warm for this time of year here!

About to sort my piles of scrap fro taking apart and taking to the scrap yard on friday

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Doing some car paints and moving garages around on one my GTA accounts with the ipod on shuffle.

Currently a bit Maiden

Started listening to them when I was a young whippersnapper and still love them as the spectre of being 40 looms ever nearer.

Loads of there stuff is maybe a little cheesy, but for me and most of the people I know it was our gateway into metal. And they are one of the few bands that pretty much no one else even remotely sounds like.

Edited by doubleg213
  • Like 1

As much as I'd love to be listening to maiden I have to monotonous drone of the 10.26 to Birmingham snow hill, as I have to go and buy a smart suit for a cruise.

As the saying goes 'you cant polish a t*rd'

Out in the garage. Got some ZZtop playing

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

My inner mind telling me that my ideal day tomorrow would be kicking back, thinking of the crew and creating content. Or probably reading those books I brought a week or more ago that I'm supposed to be reading. 

Knowing that I've got to go and deal with the delusional and ignorant general public for another eight or more hours who want to print off photographs of loved ones who have passed, new babies or their grande holiday homes. Additionally others who want to have their passport/visa pictures taken. 

I miss the warehouse and flexi contract hours. 🤣

Doing my weekly paperwork listening to Queen at Live Aid 1985. Watched bohemian rhapsody last night, so having a little queen love in this morning