TV shows

Pb76

Walking dead has some weak episodes, but you forgive that for scenes like the one last night, really shocking and heart wrenching.

I agree; I was sort of in shock after last night's episode.  I don't think I've felt that since Breaking Bad.

• Like 2

Breaking Bad is, without a doubt, the best series I have ever seen.  I cannot think of one show that remained that consistent and engaging until the very end.

I honestly didn't like the first 3 seasons of Breaking Bad. It was so boring to me that i thought of stopping it. However it turned out i was wrong.

It's funny you guys talking about Hulu and NetFlix and other platforms to watch your tv shows online where i pirate every single thing :P. Since nothing is working here in my country, you can download anything you want so i don't really care :D. It must be really annoying not being able to download whatever you want, right?

Funny, I felt the same way with Breaking Bad. I felt like I had to force myself to keep going....but then they would drop a solid episode to reel me back in and we know how the rest played out.

Favorites:

The Wire

Sopranos

Mad Men

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy

Game of Thrones

House of Cards

alchemist3321.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i loved south park, house, two and a haf men, N.C.I.S. and top gear. that's probably the only serie i stll watch because i rather watch movies or play GTAO :)

It comes on here in less than nine hours, so I will not spoil it.

I can't wait to see what happens, but I also can't believe the season is over already.  It seems like it just started, and it's going to be painful waiting for the next one to arrive.

• Like 1

I wish I could stay up to watch, I have to wait til tomorrow afternoon!

You'd better not spoil it either, I know where you park your entity :P

Edited by Pb76
  • Like 2

You'd better not spoil it either, I know where you park your entity :P

:D

No worries; I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.  I have been known to lose it when shows and films are spoiled for me, so I am quite considerate of others.

You may know where I park it, but do you know where I keep the keys?  :P

:D

No worries; I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. I have been known to lose it when shows and films are spoiled for me, so I am quite considerate of others.

You may know where I park it, but do you know where I keep the keys? :P

I forgot about your entity too, my RPG does not require the location of the keys to be known, lol

Hehehe.  Watch out though; there's plenty of twankers living in my building.  I swear, every time I load up the game, it sounds like a war zone outside.

Arruda - The Wire was an excellent show.  However, as far as all-time shows go, I am still (and may always be) a Breaking Bad man through and through.

Hehehe.  Watch out though; there's plenty of twankers living in my building.  I swear, every time I load up the game, it sounds like a war zone outside.

Arruda - The Wire was an excellent show.  However, as far as all-time shows go, I am still (and may always be) a Breaking Bad man through and through.

I love Breaking Bad, and gotta get it again as I've yet to see the 5th season, but The Wire has a scope that no crime show has managed to catch so far. Like I've read somewhere, it's about the corruption of institutions, and the main star is the city itself. You get a bit of everything there though, and an insane number of memorable characters. From schools to media, to unions, they explore everything whilst still having a main cast to piece it all together. 

The Big Bang Theory. 2 1/2 Men (with Charlie) The Middle. Game of Thrones. House of Cards. After seeing it on our tv for the last 40 years or so (& it's still running) M*A*S*H < still makes me lol. Anything about F1. Top Gear. Pimp My Ride

Mythbusters. Spicks and Specks (aussie tv). South Park!!!!! < pmsl. Seinfeld. Big Brother lol... Yes I like watching BB, watching those people carry on like idiots at times just makes me feel a whole lot better about myself is all hahaha

How long have you all got? <not a show just a question :) NASCAR < it's a tv show innit? .......... i'll stop now :)

• Like 1

It used to be -- Grimm, Walking Dead, The Blacklist, Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Arrow, Supernatural, NCIS, Person of Interest, Criminal Minds, and about 10 others...

But now I have no time for them -- GTA5 Online!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg