[Tested] A Liberating Experience

Squirrel

Created for the Monsters and Missiles event

Two part mission.

Part One. Race across the river to the fort and choose your aircraft.

Part Two. Shoot the enemy out of the sky. Entry lamps are lit up.

http://rsg.ms/a032667

Edited by Squirrel_Army

I liked it. I had trouble getting in the base the first round but most of that was my bad driving. It's a little confusing orienting the truck to the ramps but I don't think it's necessary to change anything because by round 2 you know what to do.

The air battle was good, I think teams need to communicate more on what aircraft to take rather than just picking randomly.

This is an enjoyable LTS.  I've tested this with you a couple of times and it's never let me down.  You can change the time limit to 10 minutes per round.  I think you mentioned doing that on Friday, but you probably got distracted.

I don't think anyone on my team last night had tested this job, so I explained to them that we had to drive the Liberators into the base and then get an aircraft or stay on the ground from there.  Like Beez said, it was easy for everyone to figure out what to do on the second round.

I took the theme name literally. 

Monsters and then missiles. Hopefully it was self explanatory for the other team too and both sides were equally spaced from the base