The Promised Land

ronin

The Promised Land

2_0.jpg

Real estate agents and long-term rivals Avery and Wolfs have been battling over the same pitch of land for years. The argument has completely escalated and the two have called in the help of some professionals to settle the score for good.

RSC Link

Map

tumblr_njb6k48Ab61u4yirmo1_540.jpg

Details:

- 24 16 players

- ambient weather and time settings

- forced + pick-up

- combat pistol + shotgun + armor/heatlh

Edited by zmurko
tags
  • Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

I like that little area, I don't think I've ever really seen it used in its' own right before so this should be neat to try.

I know that spot well and I think 24 players (even without playing it) is gonna be .. frustrating. Imagine for a moment a mostly full Free Roam lobby right there on that spot. Then converting that to a minimum of 48 spawn points. Will not bode well.

I can however see it being an excellent smaller scale map, something like .. 4-12. You can probably push it to 16 but that'd involve building some new things into the landscape with props like barriers, containers, cabins, etc to create some more structure and have different paths.

I definitely think you got the weapon choice spot on though.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Thanks G !

You're right, 24 is indeed a bit of a stretch. Thinking of reducing it to 16 max. We played it yesterday as a 6 v 7 and that seemed to work in terms of spawning. The team I was in got to test that thouroughly due to a certain Dani being on the other team :D

• Like 1

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

At one point I did spawn right behind Dani and got a very easy kill. Anymore than 16 and you would start running into serious issues but otherwise it worked well.

• Like 1