Sunday Racing - RSC Tier Championship

Lann

1 hour ago, zmurko said:

No regular OG Gauntlet?

I guess i left it out because the span got too wide imo. But i dont have the numbers here to check. But that list is just a idea from when i went through the excel.

@djw180 i have not looked at motorbikes. Do you think they have enough different characteristics? I like racing bikes, we should look into it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lann said:

I guess i left it out because the span got too wide imo. But i dont have the numbers here to check. But that list is just a idea from when i went through the excel.

@djw180 i have not looked at motorbikes. Do you think they have enough different characteristics? I like racing bikes, we should look into it.

Ok. I've checked and it was already one of the available cars on the previous Muscle week, but nobody picked it. We could leave it as a last minute car if someone wants to join late and all the cars are already taken.

Motorcycles... 😬 🤕 We should give them a try though.

2 hours ago, Lann said:

I don't know really if they have that different characteristics. There's some you can not really do wheelies in, so I guess that's a difference. But I just thought as there are so many of them we almost never use, it would be good to use them.

• Like 1

Motorcycles definitely have very different characteristics, I can confirm that from my experiences with a lot of them.

We're just missing the knowledge of how they compare performance-wise?

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

They are in this one, not sure how old it is though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=999161401

Top 4 is Shotarro, Hak Drag, Bati and Akuma, which is still the case I think.

Just looking at them on graph there is clear break before the FCR 1000 and after the Vindicator. So they would all be from 1:03.23 to 1:05.47

Edited by djw180
  • Like 3

Yep, they are in the spreadsheet. You could form two massive groups after some of the fastest ones, like DJ mentioned, but I have no idea what kind of bikes are all of them, because there's like gazzilion of them. Probably mostly choppers or "harleys" added with the biker update.

I know I have a nice expensive harley-like bike all pimped out in the clubhouse, but to be honest, I don't even know what that one is called. 😂

• Like 1

Oops, yeah it's all up-to-date.

I can see 3 groups when it comes to motorcycles: B - 11 vehicles, C - 11 vehicles, D - 15 vehicles (each group within 3-sec ranges) + they can easily be mixed and matched into something like B+C or C+D groups (half from one and half from another or so).

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lann said:

Are we doing motorcycles, seems doable!

I say yes.

One thing that does occur to me is we don't want people getting killed. It seems difficult to die from collisions if a race is classed as a Stunt race, it can still happen but it tends to be your own fault, leaning back too far on a wheelie. So I would suggest stunt races only. A race only needs a single stunt prop to be classed as a stunt race though. So if we have some tracks of our own we want that are really road tracks we can easily make a 'stunt' version.

And I can host on the 11th Oct. So if we're doing muscle this week it suits me to do the bikes the week after.

• Like 1

I only have 3 track suggestions for now:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/PXD2rNBjhUCgsz5LvHPA4Q

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/9JEqaplTsUWxZsKQGD52Gw

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/_1_BukQ4_kmeZmb6ZTnM0A

Z

P.S. This is zmurko. I've locked myself out by trying to log in on the laptop (instead of the phone), but couldn't remember/guess the correct password. Not getting the reset password mail either now that I've tried resseting it. Hopefully it fixes itself soon, will try again later in the afternoon. :(

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Z_backup said:

I only have 3 track suggestions for now:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/PXD2rNBjhUCgsz5LvHPA4Q

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/9JEqaplTsUWxZsKQGD52Gw

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/_1_BukQ4_kmeZmb6ZTnM0A

Z

P.S. This is zmurko. I've locked myself out by trying to log in on the laptop (instead of the phone), but couldn't remember/guess the correct password. Not getting the reset password mail either now that I've tried resseting it. Hopefully it fixes itself soon, will try again later in the afternoon. :(

Hello zmurko (if thats you real name 👀 ) 😄

Have we decided on what cars to use? So that we all can start picking. And a host to organize it.

57 minutes ago, Lann said:

Hello zmurko (if thats you real name 👀 ) 😄

Have we decided on what cars to use? So that we all can start picking. And a host to organize it.

I vote for the low tiered muscle cars this week, as you suggested earlier in the thread and motorcycles next week with @djw180 hosting them.

17 hours ago, djw180 said:

And I can host on the 11th Oct. So if we're doing muscle this week it suits me to do the bikes the week after.

I'm unsure if I can host on Sunday as of now, but I can definitely help put together the PL if needed.

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1

Ok, to be clear we are doing these on Sunday. I think i can host and put the final pl together.

Get your picks in!

a9BuE8Z.png

Ellie - Con

Gauntlet Classic - zmurko

Vigero - DC

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lann said:

Gauntlet Classic - @zmurko ?

(Is the Gauntlet Classic Customs on pace with the regular Gauntlet Classic?)

Yes, Gauntlet Classic for me, gorgeous car and it drives as well as it looks too.

Gauntlet Classic Custom is (much) faster, 2 tiers up from the regular one.

• Thanks 1

Turns out I can host on Sunday if needed; home alone, so I wont be bothering anyone by talking to you guys. 😁

We need tracks, though. Does anyone have a request/wish for a specific track? Or just a good suggestion?

I have finally gone through all my bookmarks and cleared them out, so I have no issues filling up a PL with nice tracks, but you probably won't like (or know) them all. 😉

@Lann do you already have any in mind?

City tracks, hills tracks, flat Blaine county tracks, dirt tracks, oval(ish) tracks, stunt pieces track, fun tracks, ...

Should we go for a dirt oval this week? 😈

Edited by zmurko
  • Like 1