• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• Danielle

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

adding it brother.... I will be doing some impromptu vetting sessions next week (if thats ok) and I will use it.

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

How did you guys feel about the RPG?

Didn't seem out of place or overpowered here to me

How did you guys feel about the RPG?

Didn't seem out of place or overpowered here to me

• Like 1

Enjoyed this one last night - would maybe change a couple of the SMG pickups to assault rifles or something similar. Can get a bit frustrating when all you have is an SMG and you're up against ppl with MGs and there are only two (I think) pickups for the MG.

About the RPGs - I liked them although I  didn't actually use them they stop you hiding behind the cars for too long keeping the pace and tension up.

Edited by phaves
  • Like 1

phaves.jpg

It's so tense and I love the combat MG

In the middle of the heat i did not have much love for the Dani+MG combination ;) , it might be because she kept putting bullets in my head or just the fact that I had a much smaller gun.  

Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 2

I liked this one, although the owner of that store should clean up the backyard.

I added most of the "junk" laying around. I was trying to limit the amount of open space in the area. I wanted it to feel very hectic.

Dodgeservice.png

With all of the Junk, and explosions, and close quarter combat, and sniping...etc. Is this too much? When we ran it yesterday, One team dominated, and the other was frustrated. Does it seem to waiver towards Team 1? Or was that just an anomalous game we ran?

Dodgeservice.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Played this with a pretty full lobby last night. 2 things are apparent:

1. Needs more pickups.
  2. Changing weapons. Getting rid of the Micro SMG. I will move to something with more Ammo as a starting weapon.

Dodgeservice.png

It's a tough map.

I rarely have much joy with the Micro SMG on this map because the alternatives are much more powerful, I always go for the Combat MG pickup - Now I have full range of the entire map, plenty of bullets and no need to run around looking for weapons, I can just kill people as they come out of cover or as they come around the building.

Micro SMG just can't compete with that, not on any of the stats.

Traffic has been on each time I play this map, that causes a few issues.

Edited by DavidCore89

It's a tough map.

I rarely have much joy with the Micro SMG on this map because the alternatives are much more powerful, I always go for the Combat MG pickup - Now I have full range of the entire map, plenty of bullets and no need to run around looking for weapons, I can just kill people as they come out of cover or as they come around the building.

Micro SMG just can't compete with that, not on any of the stats.

Traffic has been on each time I play this map, that causes a few issues.

Ok, thats good info. Thanks. I will change to Assault Rifles. Either Carbines or Bullpups. Make the pickups Mg's and Explosives. What do you think of that?

Dodgeservice.png

Ok, thats good info. Thanks. I will change to Assault Rifles. Either Carbines or Bullpups. Make the pickups Mg's and Explosives. What do you think of that?

I think the 2 RPG pickups are fine as they are, although one of them is situated in a much more safe area than the other.

Occasionally running out of ammo is something you are gonna look at already, that along with a change of weapon to rifles should make the killing less one-sided for those who grab the Combat MG.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1