What's your view??

Casey

• 2 weeks later...

It's a grotty day where i live so this shall be my view today.

yKuueuP.jpg

I'm expecting the table to get a little bit messier by the end of the day. :D

• Like 5

It's a grotty day where i live so this shall be my view today.

yKuueuP.jpg

I'm expecting the table to get a little bit messier by the end of the day. :D

No swearing eh..?

• 1 month later...

This happened last night...  Down in the valley, we got a lot of rain.  The mountains got some nice snowfall.  Parts of the Vegas valley actually woke up to snow in their backyards, but none at our house thankfully.   :)  These are the mountains around the corner from my house.

snowymountains_zpsf4bf6718.jpg

• Like 1

I was looking at your pic and thinking a little bit snow in America? That's not really that impressive as haven't you guys got metres of the stuff in places at the moment.

And then I remembered you live in a desert. Have you seen the film The Day After Tomorrow?

End of the world is nigh!

I was looking at your pic and thinking a little bit snow in America? That's not really that impressive as haven't you guys got metres of the stuff in places at the moment.

And then I remembered you live in a desert. Have you seen the film The Day After Tomorrow?

End of the world is nigh!

It's all good.  It snows here every year in the desert.  Mostly sticks to the higher elevations and coats those mountains once a year.  That's the lowest elevation, near my house, where the snow fell.  My first winter here, we got three inches of snow.  They cancelled school the next day and I was like, WTF? because I grew up in Wisconsin and that's just a light dusting.  But then I remember that Las Vegas has no snowplows or anything like that.  It's just nice to see every now and then.  The snow is where I want it--on the mountains.  I hate driving in it because no one here knows how to and they panic and crash into everything/everyone.

If it snowed on our roadways, I would have stayed home and kept my daughter home from school.  :lol:

That's just like Southern England, a small dusting and everyone forgets how to drive and there's chaos. I actually live in one of the last places in the UK to get snow. When the rest of the country had a few inches all I saw was a bit of sleet. 

In Massachusetts we have a lot of snow. In fact it will be the 2nd most snow in recorded history and if we get another foot + it will be #1.

Here's a view at my house and driveway.

IMG_0529-L.jpg

This is earlier in February so the walls of their path are higher now and you can just see their ears and tails as they run by.

Dog%20paths_1-2015-L.jpg

• Like 6

• 5 months later...

so i was walking down one of the local streets and came across this shop :

3RSKEW8.jpg

heres the view yesterday out the back :

ntcurm7.jpg

heres today :

Et200Sl.jpg

crazy weather country xD

Edited by Pen0sIRE

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

• 4 months later...

I took pics from all around the house just for this topic.

This is part of the front yard, in the background you can see the flower shop and wedding chapel. Behind that is one of our barns. This is the view to the right of the front door.

gallery_1_2_1462854.jpg

This one is looking straight out the front door

gallery_1_2_500107.jpg

This next 2 are left of the fron door the left of the front door

gallery_1_2_450378.jpg

gallery_1_2_1394517.jpg

In the pic just above this you can see a house way back there, that is where our property line is.

The next few are the back yard plus our bean field

gallery_1_2_1326136.jpg

gallery_1_2_705909.jpg

gallery_1_2_1354477.jpg

gallery_1_2_1190876.jpg

A few extra pics from around the house and Rose's chickens

gallery_1_2_710058.jpg

gallery_1_2_1150471.jpg

gallery_1_2_933530.jpg

gallery_1_2_246624.jpg

gallery_1_2_1365853.jpg

gallery_1_2_3230034.jpg

gallery_1_2_834924.jpg

Bump

For Ink

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 weeks later...

My view looking down the valley i live in last Saturday when i went mountain biking in the snow.

sRPpWE0.jpg

Edited by shortround
  • Like 4

• 1 year later...