What's your view??

Casey

Tea and domesticbatterygta.com, who needs a view really. :)

Exactly ^^

Wow a Norwegian Moose :lol:

A pity you didn't stop by when you travelled through Stavanger Maha :(

I know, I even passed briefly by Sandnes. Would've been great to meet a fellow db in real life. But there will be a next time :)

• Like 1

I know, I even passed briefly by Sandnes. Would've been great to meet a fellow db in real life. But there will be a next time :)

It was a great experience for me. I had a great pleasure of meeting hatched and rose. As everyone already believes they are great people.

• Like 5

It was a great experience for me. I had a great pleasure of meeting hatched and rose. As everyone already believes they are great people.

Thanks, and the same for SS and his wife. All our kids seemed to get on fine.

My door is open to any DB who happens to be passing by. Be warned, we might put you to work on the chicken farm though.

• Like 6

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My view today, the arrival of the first snow of winter.

That looks really nice, Casey. And if it seems like it looks like, quiet, it must be even better. Seeing this massive woods between the houses and the mountain makes me think of something from the world of Tolkien... There must be paths in between these woods that lead to the mountains, right? Anyway, where you are seems like a very nice place to live. :)

And thanks for the photo ^^

Edited by Maha
  • Like 1

The view from my balcony. 

I took this photo as they were completing construction of the Olympic Village for the 2012 Winter Olympics in Vancouver (those buildings on the left).

15765990410_57b82736c8_o.jpg

• Like 10

Wow! Beautiful mangfish :)

Thanks Dani! We've talked about moving several times now, but we just can't do it.  We would never get such a great view of the city.

My view today, the arrival of the first snow of winter.

<Photo Snipped to save space>

BOOOOOOOOOO. Why would you post snow.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I am sorry for the terrible quality of these pictures. (if you feel strongly about if, just send me a new phone or even camera)

Last nights first snow still here this morning

yeJbdgJh.jpg

And this gang likes the apples that are still hanging on from the late summer.

PAV0HLC.jpg

• Like 9

I am sorry for the terrible quality of these pictures. (if you feel strongly about if, just send me a new phone or even camera)

Last nights first snow still here this morning

And this gang likes the apples that are still hanging on from the late summer.

Any chance you could go paint one of their noses red and get a picture for me? :D

yFn5uY6.png