What's your view??

Casey

Cheers Pb!

Here was my view when I lived in Granada (Spain) near the City Centre...

ofCIAwMl.jpg

My view when I lived in Granada (on the beach, although the view from the lounge window faced the other direction)...

scoVqMgl.jpg

Aaaand my view from my garden in England now (in winter when it snowed)

YFDfjWgl.jpg

Been to Grenada, very nice. You'll have been near my summer residence at the palace were you?  :P  

Been to Grenada, very nice. You'll have been near my summer residence at the palace were you?  :P  

Grenada, or Granada?

Grenada is an island in the Caribbean :P

If you mean Granada, I assume you're refering to la Alhambra? In which case, yes I have been there...many times! haha

Grenada, or Granada?

Grenada is an island in the Caribbean :P

If you mean Granada, I assume you're refering to la Alhambra? In which case, yes I have been there...many times! haha

Alright smarty pants!

Edited by WetCaseyHeed
  • Like 1

I took pics from all around the house just for this topic.

This is part of the front yard, in the background you can see the flower shop and wedding chapel. Behind that is one of our barns. This is the view to the right of the front door.

gallery_1_2_1462854.jpg

This one is looking straight out the front door

gallery_1_2_500107.jpg

This next 2 are left of the fron door the left of the front door

gallery_1_2_450378.jpg

gallery_1_2_1394517.jpg

In the pic just above this you can see a house way back there, that is where our property line is.

The next few are the back yard plus our bean field

gallery_1_2_1326136.jpg

gallery_1_2_705909.jpg

gallery_1_2_1354477.jpg

gallery_1_2_1190876.jpg

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

A few extra pics from around the house and Rose's chickens

gallery_1_2_710058.jpg

gallery_1_2_1150471.jpg

gallery_1_2_933530.jpg

gallery_1_2_246624.jpg

gallery_1_2_1365853.jpg

gallery_1_2_3230034.jpg

gallery_1_2_834924.jpg

• Like 8

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

You would think so, but there are alot of trees and the only planes that I have that can land on grass require alot of room. I am working on clearing an area and cutting the grass putting green short for about 900 ft to take off and land

• Like 1

I can never complain about mowing my yard here again. That looks like a full day job.

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Yeah, so when I shout that I won't be online much cuz I am mowing, you know I ain't bullshitn

• Like 1

Wow Hatched, I'm impressed. In the UK back yard has a totally different meaning, usually a 12 ft square of concrete, that's all my 1st house had. You could fit my whole town in your 'back yard'! :-)

• Like 1

Nah, on the south end Rose's cousin has that place, the north end is occupied be her mom and dad, and the west by her brother. Between those 2 is another of her brothers and the next house west of the west brother is her former father in law. So the neighbors aren't an issue.

Out the back patio....

IMG_9657_zps9be991a9.jpg

"We better sell all this patio furniture, because we don't know if we will have room for it all in Miami, or even if we will have a patio at all"

--Me, 14 months ago in Germany

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Nice HC

Out the back patio....

IMG_9657_zps9be991a9.jpg

"We better sell all this patio furniture, because we don't know if we will have room for it all in Miami, or even if we will have a patio at all"

--Me, 14 months ago in Germany

Jealous!

Nice HC

That lawn of yours stirred up traumatic memories of lawn mower servitude from my childhood...I curled up in the fetal position and had to go to my happy place before I could get hold of myself again.

• Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

post-77-0-96396500-1403255195_thumb.jpg

The Irish sea, the gray cloud behind is just the shores of sunny Scotland :lol: . That barge is being tugged out to the North Sea where they are drilling for oil, it has been floating about in our bay all week, it has officially left.

post-77-0-77749700-1403255433_thumb.jpg

There is the Elsa Craig, a bird sanctuary between here and Scotland, its way closer to Scotland than here.

post-77-0-91188700-1403255576_thumb.jpg

My backyard.

post-77-0-07409500-1403255642_thumb.jpg

My backyard from my kitchen door :blink:

post-77-0-28948500-1403255712_thumb.jpg

A really tall ship :rolleyes: , they were in town a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

We supply loads of stuff to the rigs that come into Invergordon for refurb. I shudder at their arrival cos the workload increases a million fold and the shit always hits the fan in some way shape or form!

I don't complain however when my car gets me from a to b, when power comes out of my sockets and gas cooks my food........that's someone elses problem! :-)