What's your view??

Casey

4 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

That's cool!

We can see Ilfracombe and Lynton on the horizon on a clear day.

I was in Porlock, not too far from Lynton. I think that’s Llantwit Major kind of area in the distance.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

2lUdkbw.jpg

I’m working in Cornwall just across from Plymouth, Devon today. So having lunch by the water. That’s Devonport royal dockyard in Plymouth on the other side of the estuary. 

• Like 6

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm currently in Hiroshima, Japan. Went to the island of Miyajima were I climbed the holy mountain called Mount Misen which has some spectacular views at the top, you are able to see the whole bay of Hiroshima from the top. Took some pictures of of the most famous Torii gate in Japan ''Itsukushima Shrine''. People are actually waiting hours in line to take their perfect lined up picture with this torii gate while I just took a picture from the side within a minute lol. Also went to the peace memorial park in the city of Hiroshima where you can see some remnants and interesting museums of the Atomic Bomb dropped in 1945.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 8