Spud's sh*tshow (GTA)

Lann

Despite what I said at M5, tonight will not be hearse themed, I will save that idea for another time because I want to put more effort into it. So tonight will be a regular gfred playlist, although I will use the hearse for a couple of races. If you have one (or want to buy one) feel free to join me.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

My RSVP is from last time but I will be there.

1 hour ago, punkbish85 said:

um... what does gfred mean?

Gfred is a race where the check points are very spread out, you have find your own route. You start on a push bike but it's done in GTA mode so you grab a car from the road once you reach the main highway. Apparently the term "Gfred" was just made up by the player who first did this and it doesn't mean or stand for anything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, nickstix said:

Fun crazy playlist! My girl was so slow.. Mestrual period!?

Happy to see you enjoyed it, tonight there is yet another great event (Two Bros).

I think we sold a few Cheberuks last night. Also need to take my Dominator GTX to mod shop and make sure I added the upgrades to it, it handles great but I thought it was faster. 

2 hours ago, Beez said:

I think we sold a few Cheberuks last night. Also need to take my Dominator GTX to mod shop and make sure I added the upgrades to it, it handles great but I thought it was faster. 

It is worth checking, but it's not the quickest by any means. A fair number of other muscles will kick its butt on a fast track without many technical elements 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

Is Gfred on for tonight?

Yep, regular playlist tonight, but with rocketfred instead of gfred.

(Rocketfred = gfred in rocket voltics)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...