Spud's sh*tshow (GTA)

Lann

Guess I should post my opinion. 

I like a nice mix of vehicle jobs and races with combat. Whether they are all adversary modes or normal jobs. 

M5 is all racing with no combat, TNT is all racing with no combat and SRL is all racing. 

The reason I join WOW and your Friday playlist is because they mix it up. It can even be a majority racing and I’m fine with it. But if it’s all racing it makes me not want to play. 

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

56 minutes ago, Potato said:

The problem with gfred is that most people leave before it, and we end up doing a gfred with <5 people, which to me is boring. More people makes it more interesting.

What about moving it to the middle of the PL or even start the PL with a Gfred in the future? I know it can take an unknown amount of time, but that way everyone would get to play the job the event is named after.

Edited by Protocawl

44 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

M5 is all racing with no combat, TNT is all racing with no combat and SRL is all racing. 

The reason I join WOW and your Friday playlist is because they mix it up. It can even be a majority racing and I’m fine with it. But if it’s all racing it makes me not want to play.

I know everything is racing which is why I want to focus on adversary modes (Vehicular, vehicular combat, and foot combat).

I will still make the odd racing playlist, which will be themed and not just a mix of whatever I can find.

There will still be combat jobs. I prefer objective based combat jobs (adv modes) to regular deathmatches, because that way I can go 2-10 and still win.

@pete_95973 when I see your name on the RSVPs list, I will make sure there is at least 3 combat jobs in the PL.

@Protocawl I think adversary modes will stay appealing for a while since the PL is once per fortnight.

I will try to cater for everybody, but I know you can't please everyone all the time :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's still snowing... tonight will be a stupid rules races PL depending on the number of RSVPs. If there are under 6 RSVPs I will save it for another time and we will do an adversary modes PL instead.

Examples include no braking, reversing only, no tyres, etc. So get prepared!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...