Spud's sh*tshow (GTA)

Lann

18 minutes ago, Potato said:

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone who attended my event over the last 2 years, but I feel now is the time to cancel it for good. I don't really play GTA as often as I once did, so I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Attendance has been low over the past few months to the point where I'm cancelling the event more often than not; I thought lockdown would entice more people to attend, but apparently not. And with attendance during the summer months lower than usual, there is no point wasting my own time and the time of the 1 or 2 other people that RSVP (which I always feel guilty about).

Hope you understand, and once again thank you to everyone who showed up over the last 2 years (especially the regulars) 🙂

Brother thank you for hosting a playlist in the first place. I remember your crew introduction post and you ended up hosting a PL...lol...thats the power of GTA and this crew. I enjoyed the few times I was able to join the sh*tshow or the GFred...i was usually at work at the time of the playlist or i would have been more of a regular. Thankfully we will still have the thread for anyone to revisit the good times. Its amazing that a game going on eight years old still gets us together even if we are at mostly record low attendance numbers in some playlists. Thanks Spud! 

2 hours ago, Potato said:

Firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone who attended my event over the last 2 years, but I feel now is the time to cancel it for good. I don't really play GTA as often as I once did, so I have been thinking about doing this for a while. Attendance has been low over the past few months to the point where I'm cancelling the event more often than not; I thought lockdown would entice more people to attend, but apparently not. And with attendance during the summer months lower than usual, there is no point wasting my own time and the time of the 1 or 2 other people that RSVP (which I always feel guilty about).

Hope you understand, and once again thank you to everyone who showed up over the last 2 years (especially the regulars) 🙂

Thanks for running the event @Potato! I understand and will remove it from the calender.