Spud's sh*tshow (GTA)

Lann

The usual mix tonight. I'll add in a few parachuting jobs since it's triple pay, and if there's 8 or less I'll add some adversary modes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do people feel about this turning into an adversary mode night instead of gfred?

Three options:

1) leave it as it is

2) no more gfred, switch to adversary modes

3) Alternate between gfred & adversary modes

Adversary modes:

happy jim carrey GIF

Since we lost @Protocawl's adverse tuesday we don't really have a such a thing anymore.

48 minutes ago, Lann said:

Adversary modes sounds nice, would a adv mode playlist with a gfred race as the last job be a option?

Like that too.

Or you mix (serious) racing with adversary modes and call the playlist "Potato's friday night Mash-up"

2 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

Adversary modes:

happy jim carrey GIF

Since we lost @Protocawl's adverse tuesday we don't really have a such a thing anymore.

Like that too.

Or you mix (serious) racing with adversary modes and call the playlist "Potato's friday night Mash-up"

Well, then I make a different proposal Potato´s Vehicular playlist! Where we take all sort of vehicles out for a spinn (ok, maybe not a spin... :P).

4 hours ago, Schumi6581 said:

"Potato's friday night Mash-up"

Actually LOLd at that.

13 hours ago, Potato said:

How do people feel about this turning into an adversary mode night instead of gfred?

Three options:

1) leave it as it is

I dont know what a 'gfred' is so need a little more info.

I've got a rare kid-free weekend so am happy just to be able to join. So whatever happens, I'm in. Might not have mic to start with though since it'll be 5am my time.

Edited by Skorpion

2 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Well, then I make a different proposal Potato´s Vehicular playlist! Where we take all sort of vehicles out for a spinn (ok, maybe not a spin... :P).

Are these vehicular adversary modes or races (mix?)? 

I'd be up for vehicular adversary modes but tend to stay clear from on-foot combat in GTA.

• Like 1

I say make it whatever you want, it’s your playlist. Since you are asking for feedback though, I don’t mind most adv modes but I like the ones with vehicles (including planes) more than the foot combat ones. For most of the foot combat ones I’d rather just play a good death match. Some of the vehicle ones are great on the other hand. 

44 minutes ago, Beez said:

I say make it whatever you want, it’s your playlist. Since you are asking for feedback though, I don’t mind most adv modes but I like the ones with vehicles (including planes) more than the foot combat ones. For most of the foot combat ones I’d rather just play a good death match. Some of the vehicle ones are great on the other hand. 

I don´t mind motorwars, or the slashers that we played on the boat the other day.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Potato said:

Three options:

1) leave it as it is

All 3 are decent options, however there's a good chance Adversary modes only PL would get less and less appealing over time, as it happened with Adverse Tuesdays. There's just not that many good adversary modes to keep it fresh each time. Well, there's more now than back then, but still. Gfred is good fun always, though.

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

Ok seems there is a lot of different opinions. I get the general feeling people dont want combat, which is fine.

The problem with gfred is that most people leave before it, and we end up doing a gfred with <5 people, which to me is boring. More people makes it more interesting.

Tonight will be same as last time. Adversary modes only, because that's what I'm in the mood for. 8 player limit so get the RSVPs in :)