Darts Tourney?

JustHatched

I beat @Protocawl 3-2 in a really close match

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

• bakri16

• Arruda

36 minutes ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

Tonight ok? I won´t be attending WoW, but I will be online at around 9:30/9:45. Is that ok with you?

@Arruda

OK. I'll probably be playing Overwatch, send me a PSN message when you get online.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arruda said:

I won against Spinnaker 3-0

Your next match is against @Potato, no hurry on right now though. Winner will face @Protocawl

Thanks for playing @Spinnaker1981

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

@Fido_le_muet kicked my ass 3 to 0

Fido, you are in the finals, it'll be a couple weeks probably before you get your next opponent 

It was probably my best match so far and you made mistakes at the wors times I think. 

Good luck for the rest of the tourney ! 

4 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

It was probably my best match so far and you made mistakes at the wors times I think. 

Good luck for the rest of the tourney ! 

Yeah, it was one of my worst matches ever. We'll might have a rematch if I can win the losers bracket

• Like 1

On 3/17/2018 at 8:08 AM, Hatch said:

These matches are due by Monday, 

@Lann vs @Dodge

@kernalhogan vs @bakri16

Tomorrow is the deadline

Bracket is all caught up. The only match the has to happen by Monday is @Dodge vs @bakri16

3 hours ago, bakri16 said:

I won 2-0 against @Dodge

We crashed at the beginning of the 2nd leg of Set 3, and Dodge conceded, good game.

Cool,

You have the only match that needs to happen this week against @WasHatched. He can be online thru the week at 10pm utc and after, otherwise we'll need to set up a weekend time

15 hours ago, bakri16 said:

I won 2-0 against @Dodge

We crashed at the beginning of the 2nd leg of Set 3, and Dodge conceded, good game.

11 hours ago, Hatch said:

Cool,

You have the only match that needs to happen this week against @WasHatched. He can be online thru the week at 10pm utc and after, otherwise we'll need to set up a weekend time

I forgot, he is out of school all week, let me know what day and time you want to do it and he will be there

On 3/26/2018 at 3:40 PM, Hatch said:

I forgot, he is out of school all week, let me know what day and time you want to do it and he will be there

I can do it Thursday 8 pm UTC.

14 hours ago, bakri16 said:

@Hatch Sorry i accidentally fell asleep and i wasn't on at that hour, sorry if i kept him waiting,  we could try again today same hour 

I got busy at work and forgot to tell him to hop online today. When is good over the weekend?

• Like 1