Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

• bakri16

• Arruda

36 minutes ago, djw180 said:

I'm interested.

What's double elimination?

After the first round there's a loser's bracket, and only after losing there you are out. It means you need to lose 2 matches to be kicked out of the tournament.

double-elimination-tournament-bracket.jp

I'd be interested, love the mini-games.

Edited by Arruda
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If no one else wants in then I will get the brackets figured out Saturday 

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

20 minutes ago, VALL_es1583070462 said:

I'll give it a try. At what time will it be?

No specific time or day. When I know who you will face you will be given a get undetermined amount of days to get with them and setup a day and time tJat works best for you 2 and post the results when done. I will then give your next opponent 

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

We are all set, the bracket is in the OP

Rules are simple, who ever hosts just set it to 3 sets and 3 legs

We will set each round to be completed by each Monday (so Round 1 ends on March 5th), but if we can get them done sooner that would be awesome. Just set a day and time with your opponent that works best for both of you and post the results.

Bracket was randomly generated, here is round 1

@kernalhogan vs @Potato

@Protocawl vs @Sinister

@Arruda vs @Hatch

@DavidCore89 vs @Dodge

@WasHatched vs @djw180

@Lann vs @Spinnaker1981

@Fido_le_muet vs @Con

@VALL_es1583070462 vs @bakri16

• Like 5

@Arruda - I can do pretty much anytime this weekend. Unless you are awake around midnight - 1am UTC (we can do thru the week)

@djw180 - Washatched can be on thru the week as early as 11PM UTC, otherwise he will have to get with you this weekend

10 hours ago, Con said:

giphy.gif

Just let me know your availability. I'm actually off work this Wednesday, so if you want, we could handle the biz before or after WoW!

I'm off work wednesday too. I'd prefer to do that before my evening but if that doesn't work for you I can be on before WoW. How does 3-6pm UTC work for you ?