Darts Tourney?

JustHatched

@Spinnaker1981, are you available Monday to face @WasHatched? He is out of school that day and can be online as early as 3PM UTC or anytime afterwards. Up to you, if you can do it name the time

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

• bakri16

• Arruda

6 hours ago, Hatch said:

@Spinnaker1981, are you available Monday to face @WasHatched? He is out of school that day and can be online as early as 3PM UTC or anytime afterwards. Up to you, if you can do it name the time

I am working on monday. will be online at 9pm UTC. if that works, We can do it then.

1 hour ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

I am working on monday. will be online at 9pm UTC. if that works, We can do it then.

That works. Can do a bit later if need to. 9pm is 3pm local time

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

8 hours ago, Hatch said:

Forfeiting just this match or the whole tourney?

Whole tourney. It'll be impossible to get my matches done, even with the very few people who I game with from time to time.

Whole thing. Next possible competitors are folks I never saw when I was playing constantly so I doubt it would work out now.

Sorry if that messes things up but life is forcing a change.

I beat @Arruda 3-0

I will get the next matches posted in a bit but you can look at the bracket to see who you are facing.

Matches in the loser bracket (please finish them by Monday the 12th

@djw180 vs @Lann and @Con vs @bakri16 (if you lose here you are out of the tourney)

@Potato and @Arruda get a pass to the round 2 of the losers bracket with Sinister and DC forfeiting the tourney.

Matches in the winners bracket to be completed by Monday the 12th

@kernalhogan vs @Protocawl, @Dodge vs me, @WasHatched vs @Spinnaker1981, and @Fido_le_muet vs @VALL_es1583070462

• Like 2

I beat @Dodge 3-0

40 minutes ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@VALL_es1583070462 : Hey mate ! When are you available for our match ? 

I'm off work this week so available anytime from 9am to 6pm UTC :)

I can do it between 9:00 and 16:00 UTC this week. What about tomorrow at 14:30 UTC?

2 hours ago, VALL_es1583070462 said:

I can do it between 9:00 and 16:00 UTC this week. What about tomorrow at 14:30 UTC?

I'll be there :) 

@Spinnaker1981, Washatched reports that he got the win.

That said @Arruda is your next opponent in the round that is due by  March 19th (feel free to do sooner if you guys want to, loser is put of the tourney)

1 minute ago, bakri16 said:

I'm free any day, ideally between 14:00 UTC  20:00 UTC,  we could do it before one of the events

How about this Saturday? I'll give you a time later in the week. 

@Fido_le_muet, your facing @WasHatched next. He can play thru the week from 11pm UTC to 4am UTC and on weekend 1pm UTC to 4am utc. Ya'll have till the 19th so you pick day and time and he will be there.

@VALL_es1583070462 and @Potato, you are facing each other, lose is out of the tourney

27 minutes ago, Hatch said:

@Fido_le_muet, your facing @WasHatched next. He can play thru the week from 11pm UTC to 4am UTC and on weekend 1pm UTC to 4am utc. Ya'll have till the 19th so you pick day and time and he will be there.

If he's available this saturday between 2 and 5pm UTC, I'll be there as well. 

• Like 1

Thanks for playing @djw180 but unfortunately that removes you from the tourney

@Lann, you are facing @Dodge in the next round

Matches to still be completed by Monday are @Con vs @bakri16 and @kernalhogan vs @Protocawl