Darts Tourney?

JustHatched

5 hours ago, Potato said:

@kernalhogan 3-2 @Potato

For some reason 3 legs means best of 3, and 3 sets means best of 5. Is that the way darts works or is this another rockstar fuck up? ?

Not sure about the legs, but pretty sure 3 sets means first to reach 3 set wins is the victor.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

• bakri16

• Arruda

19 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

Not sure about the legs, but pretty sure 3 sets means first to reach 3 set wins is the victor.

Yeah I gathered that, but surely they should both be first to 3, or both be best of 3. Not mix and match.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I'm off work wednesday too. I'd prefer to do that before my evening but if that doesn't work for you I can be on before WoW. How does 3-6pm UTC work for you ? 

How about 4pm UTC? 3pm might work, but can't promise.  4pm utc i can almost give you 100% certainty. Either way, first thing I will do is check the forum and get in touch with you the moment I wake up. I will televise :D the match since we have sponsors counting on us. Congrats on your "Harry's American Bread" endorsement deal by the way! :D 

Edited by Con
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Con said:

How about 4pm UTC? 3pm might work, but can't promise.  4pm utc i can almost give you 100% certainty. Either way, first thing I will do is check the forum and get in touch with you the moment I wake up. I will televise :D the match since we have sponsors counting on us. Congrats on your "Harry's American Bread" endorsement deal by the way! :D 

It's a date :D 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 7:24 PM, Hatch said:

@djw180 - Washatched can be on thru the week as early as 11PM UTC, otherwise he will have to get with you this weekend

@WasHatched

I can do tonight and tomorrow 11pm UTC (sorry, not sure what local time that is for you, 5 pm is it?). Maybe Friday sometime after Lime's Tip Touching finishes (usually after 11 UTC). Then the weekend, I can do after 3:30pm UTC, but I  need to know a definite time the day before just to "clear it" with my wife. Can you pick a time out of those that's best for you?

7 hours ago, djw180 said:

@WasHatched

I can do tonight and tomorrow 11pm UTC (sorry, not sure what local time that is for you, 5 pm is it?). Maybe Friday sometime after Lime's Tip Touching finishes (usually after 11 UTC). Then the weekend, I can do after 3:30pm UTC, but I  need to know a definite time the day before just to "clear it" with my wife. Can you pick a time out of those that's best for you?

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 11PM UTC

5 hours ago, Arruda said:

@Hatch

I'd rather on the weekend. Friday night UTC, Saturday at your evening, Sunday any time.

You name the time for Sunday

@Fido_le_muet and @VALL_es1583070462, you are facing each other for round 2, no hurry on it till March 12th to get it done

@Con and @bakri16, same as Fido and Vall_es, you face each other for round. Loser is out of the tourney

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

@Spinnaker1981, you are facing @WasHatched for the next round. If you want to do this weekend let me know what day and time is best for you and I will let him (the later the better)

@Lann and @djw180, you 2 face off next as well, loser is out of the tourney

Matches that need to be done by this Monday are @Protocawl vs @Sinister, @Arruda vs @Hatch, and @DavidCore89 vs @Dodge

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

@Hatch Weekends are usually a no go for me. I might join online, but cannot pre-arrange times nor appoint schedules.

If we happen to be online, or if I find out I will be online with some degree of certainty, I will let you know. If not, we will have to schedule it to either Monday or Tuesday (after Adverse Tuesdays, f.e.)

14 hours ago, Hatch said:

@Spinnaker1981, you are facing @WasHatched for the next round. If you want to do this weekend let me know what day and time is best for you and I will let him (the later the better)

@Lann and @djw180, you 2 face off next as well, loser is out of the tourney

Matches that need to be done by this Monday are @Protocawl vs @Sinister, @Arruda vs @Hatch, and @DavidCore89 vs @Dodge

I can tomorrow until 7pm UTC (1pm your time I think) or Sunday any time (but would prefer between 9pm or 10pm UTC,so 3pm to 4pm for you).

As you prefer.

9 minutes ago, Arruda said:

I can tomorrow until 7pm UTC (1pm your time I think) or Sunday any time (but would prefer between 9pm or 10pm UTC,so 3pm to 4pm for you).

As you prefer.

10pm utc sunday would be best for me

7 hours ago, Spinnaker1981 said:

@Hatch Weekends are usually a no go for me. I might join online, but cannot pre-arrange times nor appoint schedules.

If we happen to be online, or if I find out I will be online with some degree of certainty, I will let you know. If not, we will have to schedule it to either Monday or Tuesday (after Adverse Tuesdays, f.e.)

Let's shoot for Tuesday after the playlist

• Like 1

On 2/27/2018 at 1:13 PM, Protocawl said:

@Sinister Any specific time preference for when to have our match?

Yeah, whenever I actually get on, lol. Don’t really play much lately. Will get on sometime this weekend though.

• Like 1

Easier for me to bail and let Dodge take the win, I'm very rarely on at the same time these days.

Would probably have more issues with other opponents too.

Sorry for late notice.

3 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Easier for me to bail and let Dodge take the win, I'm very rarely on at the same time these days.

Sorry for late notice.

Sweet. Using this info I say that @Dodge and @Protocawl  team up. I have no clue when I will play again but can say for sure that it won’t be any time this weekend.

1 hour ago, Sinister said:

Sweet. Using this info I say that @Dodge and @Protocawl  team up. I have no clue when I will play again but can say for sure that it won’t be any time this weekend.

I wouldn't mind. If you really can't play then doesn't matter who I play against as long as there is someone.

5 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

Sorry for late notice.

Forfeiting just this match or the whole tourney?

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Can't do that, it will throw the brackets off,

you forfeiting the match or the whole tourney?