Darts Tourney?

JustHatched

@Spinnaker1981 I'd rather play next week, if you don't mind. Gotta put some more practice in, it's an important game!!! I can do it any day, including weekdays which is wheb it's easier for you I think!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• Fido_le_muet

• bakri16

• Arruda

On 3/6/2018 at 3:43 PM, Fido_le_muet said:

If he's available this saturday between 2 and 5pm UTC, I'll be there as well. 

3PM work for you?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

4 minutes ago, Arruda said:

@Spinnaker1981 I'd rather play next week, if you don't mind. Gotta put some more practice in, it's an important game!!! I can do it any day, including weekdays which is wheb it's easier for you I think!

No problem, @Arruda , whenever you can.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kernalhogan said:

@Protocawl beat me 3-0 the other night.

Cool, you'll be facing the winner of the @Con @bakri16 match.

@Protocawl, you are facing me next

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

6 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

@Hatch : So are we set on today for our match @WasHatched and I ? I'm available all afternoon UTC. 

Yes, he is on now and can be for up to 30 minutes give or take then he has to leave for about and hour or 2 then can be online all day after that. If you need to do a bit later in the day send me a psn message when you online and I will tell him to get online

2 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Yes, he is on now and can be for up to 30 minutes give or take then he has to leave for about and hour or 2 then can be online all day after that. If you need to do a bit later in the day send me a psn message when you online and I will tell him to get online

I'll log in now ! 

13 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

@Hatch Any specific time you want to have our match tonight or tomorrow, let me know, I'll make it work.

If you see me online shoot me a message. For the most part I won't be on until 3 or 4 am utc both days, working on irl stuff

• Like 1

Big Internet problems today, it was impossible to finish this. I think he deserved this victory, at least because of his intention to do the match despite my shitty Internet and the possible inconveniences I may have caused. It could have been a better match, but I'm sorry, I can't control my Internet signal. At least you get the victory xD

• Thanks 1

@Con @bakri16 were u able to get your match in?

10 hours ago, Con said:

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

10 hours ago, Con said:

No Hatch. We agreed on a time yesterday and I forgot all about it today. Unfortunately after Sunday Drive I had to step out with the wife. I can forfeit the match as it was my fault.

10 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

I was actually about to say the exact same thing, I too forgot about it, and feel like i'm at fault as well.

Any chance you guys can hook up in the next day or so?

9 hours ago, Dodge said:

Lann and I could not get a chance to get together so far. 

Your match with @Lann isn't due for a week so you are good

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bakri16 said:

Thanks brother. I got caught up in Sunday Drive playlist too. What is your availability today? i wont be home until after 11pm UTC. But good news is that I'm off work the next two days and can pretty much be on after 1pm UTC, so by Hatch extending it for us is a gift. Let's take care of it tomorrow. You set the time and I will put a reminder on my phone. 

Edited by Con

55 minutes ago, Con said:

Thanks brother. I got caught up in Sunday Drive playlist too. What is your availability today? i wont be home until after 11pm UTC. But good news is that I'm off work the next two days and can pretty much be on after 1pm UTC, so by Hatch extending it for us is a gift. Let's take care of it tomorrow. You set the time and I will put a reminder on my phone. 

Tommorow it is then. I suggest doing it at 4pm UTC