kernalhogan

8qntIj0.png

RSC Link

• This was made for a Creators Event hosted by Lann, where each participant was given a large section of the map to create a deathmatch.
  • Forced weapon is the Mini SMG, with extra ammo pickups located around the map.
  • There are Armour pickups located at each teams start point. This should be the areas that most players respawn as well.
  • Player limit is now 20 players

Edited by kernalhogan
Player Limit
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

Last Friday we played a deathmatch by @Hatch in the same location using pistols and shotguns. So, I've changed the forced weapon on this job from Combat Pistol to Mini SMG.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

For some reason this jobs forced weapon is glitched and will not load in the creator or online. When I first opened this job in the creator after returning, there were three dynamic props that used to be wood piles changed into oil drums. I deleted the oil drums and replaced them with a different prop. This is my only guess at what's causing the issue, as none of my other deathmatches have the same problem.

I tried copying/deleting the job, deleting pickups, and fiddling with other settings. Nothing fixed the issue.

The only fix I found was swapping to a melee-only deathmatch. Luckily, in testing, the map seems more enjoyable as a melee-only. 

Forced weapon is listed as a hammer, but you will spawn unarmed, with hammer pickups throughout the map.

*I'm unable to edit the original post. Player Limit is now 30 players.

New RSC Link

Edited by kernalhogan
  • Like 1