Heists double $$$ for the next week

pete_95973

He is pretty awesome, son of God, kills people on the finish line of GTA races, good banter in the chat groups...

Could do with getting a voice though ;)

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete_95973

• Sinister

• JuniorChubb

• Moorjc

Just did PS with Ally, Xyon and Z. Was much faster than I remembered. The whole thing was done in about 1h30.

Got around 700-800k for the 6 missions. Good stuff !

• Like 2

Yeah it's not too bad at all. Stinks not getting any money from the setups when hosting. The finale payoff can make up for that though if done right :)

I can host for those needing money for the next DLC! I have enough $$$ for this next DLC and can take only the minimum cut.

Get a group together and I can host from about 9PM Central til you guys get tired.

Shoot me a message thru PlayStation. I have the app on my phone and will keep an eye on it while in the shop working on a car..

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Since tomorrow is the last day of 2x$ on heists, I'm gonna have a go at CMM, dedicate an entire day to this.

Hopefully I'll have a go at Humane Labs today for a practice run too, so I get my memory refreshed on the missions (have done all the other heists once or twice over the last few days).

So naturally I'll need 3 more members to join me, hopefully someone else has enough time tomorrow to do this. if there's more than 3 interested, I'll favour anyone who hasn't done the CMM yet, so they get the chance to make $10mil as well.

Looking to start after I get up and have my breakfast and coffee, but no pressure on an early start. Though if we need to schedule it at specific times, I'm good with that too, just no 6 AM starts please. :D I'd prefer to start around 8 (or 9) AM GMT, give or take an hour. We can take a break at any time (lunch, etc..), but we'll need to be done by 7-8 PM GMT, as we have the Pfister Supercup at 8 PM GMT and I still need to practice the track first. We'll have to complete the run on some other day if we're not done by then.

So, who's in? Monday 15th of May, available from around 8/9 AM GMT to 7-8 PM GMT.

• 2 months later...

I've been mobbin with randoms an it gets old real fast, but I'd like to go through the heist and get my paper up, with some crew members. I know it takes time, and there's more things to do, I just want to have fun and get money. 

1 hour ago, Moorjc said:

I've been mobbin with randoms an it gets old real fast, but I'd like to go through the heist and get my paper up, with some crew members. I know it takes time, and there's more things to do, I just want to have fun and get money. 

What are your gaming hours? I need to accumulate some funds myself. 

• Like 1

Beez, you already know, an its good to hear from you, I just bought a bunker, so I wanna do some gunrunning too, well later today or tomorrow we can start, Congame mentioned he was down too, I'd like to get only crew, but if need be I've found a few friends who could be useful. Beez and Congame, let me know if tomorrow is a good time, before the PL an after.

Finding some vaguely teamplaying people to go heisting with was one of the main reasons I wanted to join a crew so I would be happy to join you guys if you'll have me. 

• Like 1

Well it looks like we gotta team, LadyA is down, so now we need a time that everyone is ready to mob, I was planning to attend the PL, but after that we could get a few heist in, or we can wait for a better time. I'm ready when you are.

So when is a good time for people? I'm around for the next couple of hours, then busy until nearly midnight utc tomorrow, but then free nearly the whole weekend.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

With a selection of heists being 2x$ this week, I was thinking it would be a great time to try to complete the elite challenges for those heists while making some sweet cash (Fleeca & Prison Break).

Who'd be interested to go for it this weekend? Once we know who are in we can agree on specific time(s).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Protocawl said:

With a selection of heists being 2x$ this week, I was thinking it would be a great time to try to complete the elite challenges for those heists while making some sweet cash (Fleeca & Prison Break).

Who'd be interested to go for it this weekend? Once we know who are in we can agree on specific time(s).

Hey Proto on the theme of heists, I won't be there this weekend again as I'm going away for the weekend ! :( 

I should be available a little tomorrow between 3 and 5pm UTC if you guys want to make some bucks :) 

I can help if I'm around. I have no freaking clue how you extract the guy from the prison break in four and a half minutes though!

Same as far as playing goes, should be around

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

I can help if I'm around. I have no freaking clue how you extract the guy from the prison break in four and a half minutes though!

We did also promise @Spinnaker1981 we'd help him with CM, if theres another member who still needs to complete that then it could be a good time to start

1 hour ago, The_Lady_A said:

Can the chopper pilot fly in and wipe out all the enemies? The pilot can easily stay away from the jets on their own.