Heists double $$$ for the next week

pete_95973

And there was me thinking you lot where a clean playing honest bunch...

Series A is my weak point, well one of my weak points, only ever done it once as it was crap.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete_95973

• Sinister

• JuniorChubb

• Moorjc

5 minutes ago, Con said:

My 100% CMM availability is Sunday 10am-ShitzNGiggz. 

How long does it normally take to complete?

Should take about 8 hours. Wife's account still needs to do this so I will probably use here. That way I can actually earn something from doing it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Should take about 8 hours. Wife's account still needs to do this so I will probably use here. That way I can actually earn something from doing it.

So do you guys do it in two days or at one shot?

9 minutes ago, Con said:

So do you guys do it in two days or at one shot?

Me, Omar, Sinister, and Arruda did it in one day.  One session.  If I remember we started around 10 am and finished at like 6 or 7 pm.

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

1 hour ago, JuniorChubb said:

And there was me thinking you lot where a clean playing honest bunch...

Lol. I'm not speaking an behalf of the entire crew or anyone but myself. We have members that frown upon doing this and would never do it themselves :)

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Lol. I'm not speaking an behalf of the entire crew or anyone but myself. We have members that frown upon doing this and would never do it themselves :)

Being a Jedi I am able to understand both sides of the argument... :)

Edited by JuniorChubb
  • Like 1

I did CMM without dying, we had a few close calls but made it straigth, just felt the urge to let everyone know that. ;) Anyway alof of intense fun!

Wow, I am way behind you @zmurko

om15eHA.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lann said:

I did CMM without dying, we had a few close calls but made it straigth, just felt the urge to let everyone know that. ;) Anyway alof of intense fun!

om15eHA.png

I think we had only one or two deaths.  I recall a parachuting disaster from @Arruda LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

29 minutes ago, Lann said:

om15eHA.png

Awesome Lan, I think I would prefer to manage it without shutting down. I would just be so para all the way through of letting down the other players.

I remember doing the Prison Break Elite and making sure I had the simplest job to do. I drove the van from the airport to the plane, all of 25 yards. The dude who cleared out the prison was amazing, he was running and gunning the guards so fast I had trouble keeping up and all I had to do was follow him cos everyone guard was already dead.

Cool, haven't done any for such a long time.

Passed CMM twice with different groups (killed us once) and done them all in FPV too. 

Definitely not the most methodical heist player (don't know all the tricks and shortcuts), but I'm usually around during EU and NA prime time.

Will be up for some heists when I get back on Thursday, not gonna bother playing this event week with randoms that's for sure.

• Like 1

This would be a good time to do the FP challenge. Anyone up for that?

I died once doing my own CMM. The time I helped others,  they did the dying ;)

Powering down is not 100% safe either. One person on my first time lost all of her progress half way through it all.

1 minute ago, Sinister said:

Powering down is not 100% safe either. One person on my first time lost all of her progress half way through it all.

I'd help, but I bet there are loads of members that haven't completed it yet.

They don't have to be done on hard for the GTAO award either. Just gotta remember the camera lock in the settings.

We did them on normal and messed around a bit while playing as dying wasn't the end of the road. I bet some stuff would be really tough on hard.

4 hours ago, zmurko said:

:STARTLE:

I think it's about time I finally tackle the CMM challenge and make some serious money in the process as well.

I must think about the day/time first before I ask anyone to come along for the ride. Looking at 2 options atm, start on Thursday (early) afternoon and continue through the evening/night or start on Sunday morning and take it easy through entire day until we're done. Anyone interested and available during those two periods?

Nothing set in stone though, I need to check any plans I have for the week first.

Sure i'll be about if need another 

52 minutes ago, Sinister said:

What is the cash bonus for FPV? I am tempted but the potential car sickness makes me nervous lol

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

10 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

What is the cash bonus for FPV? I am tempted but the potential car sickness makes me nervous lol

Only 500K I think.

I want the award and the ability to say I did it :)

Much like the night I did PS just to use the bikes....for the same reason. Was so simple I am amazed that so many need the armored car to accomplish it.

8 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Thought I would post this here to get the word out and maybe for a thread to discuss and plan some Heisting together.  Heists can be incredibly easy with competent friends/crew.  Double $$$ on these can be quite lucrative. 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60197/Double-GTA-RP-Payouts-in-GTA-Online-Heists-This-Week-May-9th-15th

I've only competed the Fleca Heists with zztop but have to do the ones that sell the jet at a cheaper cost.  The extra money would be great as well right now!!  I just missed your invite pete!   Hopefully I'll catch the next one.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-9 at 8:52 PM, pete_95973 said:

I think we had only one or two deaths.  I recall a parachuting disaster from @Arruda LOL

That was probably the most stressful moment I had as a crew member so far. Glad the reboot worked. 

• Like 2

Any chance a non-xdbx member finds some people to play heists with in here?

I'm pretty awesome, ask @JuniorChubb, he even stole my name... Twice! And i've lived with @zmurko and @no_snacks for a few weeks in their smelly camper, they had the time of their life with me!

During the week im online in the evening, all day long during the weekend.

• Like 2