Heists double $$$ for the next week

pete_95973

Thought I would post this here to get the word out and maybe for a thread to discuss and plan some Heisting together.  Heists can be incredibly easy with competent friends/crew.  Double $$$ on these can be quite lucrative. 

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60197/Double-GTA-RP-Payouts-in-GTA-Online-Heists-This-Week-May-9th-15th

• Like 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pete_95973

• Sinister

• JuniorChubb

• Moorjc

Double money on Fleeca should pay around $150K each if split 50-50.  That Heist takes what?  About 20 minutes total?

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Now is the perfect time for those that have not done it yet to do the cmm challenge :D

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

We could maybe do an adversary heist night 2 teams of four one chat, criteria for victory would need some thought.

Could some one tag bump or explain how to tag someone, never figured it out.

6 minutes ago, starmonkeykiller said:

We could maybe do an adversary heist night 2 teams of four one chat, criteria for victory would need some thought.

You mean this fucking guy??? @MrBump360

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

24 minutes ago, starmonkeykiller said:

To tag someone just put an @ and then their name, it's all automatic. 

@starmonkeykiller :)

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 1

:STARTLE:

I think it's about time I finally tackle the CMM challenge and make some serious money in the process as well.

I must think about the day/time first before I ask anyone to come along for the ride. Looking at 2 options atm, start on Thursday (early) afternoon and continue through the evening/night or start on Sunday morning and take it easy through entire day until we're done. Anyone interested and available during those two periods?

Nothing set in stone though, I need to check any plans I have for the week first.

• Like 2

Not really interested in grinding the heists but I have an account that might benefit from the CMMC...

When the hell do you guys fit something like that in with all your other stuff though?

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

If you haven't completed CMM before, that's potentially 20 millions to be made !

I'm up to help when available :)

• Like 1

Yup, my original Character is down to $5million, could do with a boost.

Doesn't take that long to do if all goes well. When i helped Pete and Omar it took about 8 hours I believe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Doesn't take that long to do if all goes well. When i helped Pete and Omar it took about 8 hours I believe.

Was quite fun as well!  Not a bad way to spend a Saturday or Sunday.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

8 hours? You havin' a bubble?

Just had a chat with Bing and he reminded me that the CMMC is the one where nobody can die... my confidence has wavered a little.

4 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Just had a chat with Bing and he reminded me that the CMMC is the one where nobody can die... my confidence has wavered a little.

If you die everyone closes the GTA application immediately and upon restart your progress is safe up to the previous set up.

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Just now, pete_95973 said:

If you die everyone closes the GTA application immediately and upon restart your progress is safe up to the previous set up.

Aha!! ;) 

So CMMC means the Cheating Mastermind Challenge... my confidence is back up again, I'm a fickle git.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Someone dies, you all just have to quickly close the game so the progress doesn't save. Restart game and restart failed setup/finale.

I normally play more than 8 hours a day on weekends anyways.

Just now, Sinister said:

Someone dies, you all just have to quickly close the game so the progress doesn't save. Restart game and restart failed setup/finale.

I normally play more than 8 hours a day on weekends anyways.

Aha! ;) 

See above...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Aha!! ;) 

So CMMC means the Cheating Mastermind Challenge... my confidence is back up again, I'm a fickle git.

Yup :)

I did it for the money....not the challenge ;)

Plus it was my first time ever doing most of the jobs.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1