zmurko

LAKE VINEWOOD GOKART

"City of Los Santos dumped 400.000 tonnes of toxic waste into lake Vinewood, covered it with concrete and built a race track on top. Hop into your go-kart and have some fun. Just remember to wear a gas mask, as the smell from leaking and flammable gases is pretty bad. Now race! Pitlane with health pickups available in GTA mode. It's advised to turn customs off and use the selection of vehicles in available classes."

qHjrBs6.jpg

Not a stunt track!

Track is meant to be a go-kart circuit by default. Turn customs off and pick off-road class (default) and use the stock Bifta (Dune is also avaliable for some crazy fun and to allow customs if needed). All the other classes are available too for now, until I test if any are unsuitable for the track. There is a pitlane left of the start/finish straight (pretty visible), set to GTA mode (default) to use health pickups.

RSC Link: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/meja4e22yEKYfMypY1ocNA

Classes & vehicles available:
- Compacts: all cars (OK to use customs)
- Sports: Ruston & Blista Compact (turn customs OFF)
- Utility: Caddy & Faggio (turn customs OFF)
- Off-road (default class): Bifta & Dune (turn customs OFF)

• Like 2

I saw on GTAforums that a true track car is coming soon. Like the KTM X-bow or Ariel Atom but a different model. It's based on a real-life car but one I had not heard of. @Squirrel I think it's one used in ROC. 

It would be nice if R* gave us a shifter kart in the future too.

I thought of the exact same car when I saw this track. I'm going to change the default vehicle for ROC Vespucci if its suitable or make another ROC style track for it. I'll definitely run another ROC tournament soon, will open it out to more members and other crews as well. 

• Like 1

I should try to make a new kart track with all the stunt props.

I'll get to it as soon as I'm done with Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

50 minutes ago, Beez said:

I saw on GTAforums that a true track car is coming soon. Like the KTM X-bow or Ariel Atom but a different model. It's based on a real-life car but one I had not heard of. @Squirrel I think it's one used in ROC. 

It would be nice if R* gave us a shifter kart in the future too.

46 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I thought of the exact same car when I saw this track. I'm going to change the default vehicle for ROC Vespucci if its suitable or make another ROC style track for it. I'll definitely run another ROC tournament soon, will open it out to more members and other crews as well. 

Great minds think alike I guess. :D

That car (Hijak Ruston) also came on my mind after I was done with the track. Might be too fast for contact racing though, but should be fine on non-contact, since Feltzer felt totally fine on the track. It's a sport car, somewehere in the midpack when it comes to track laptimes (Comet, Carbonizzare, ...).