VANS Chat

VANS Official

19 hours ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Grand-Theft-Auto-V_20151028155503.jpg

I mean... It's a picture with a Bati.

Surprised that will fit! but then again. I was surprised to find out the name of my yacht fit as well. xD

Sorry Stappo, I found something already. Thanks though 👍

7 hours ago, Hurst said:

Morning Bati bois!

I sooooooooo nearly called the bike race night that 😂

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

26 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Sorry Stappo, I found something already. Thanks though 👍

I sooooooooo nearly called the bike race night that 😂

you dun goof'd.

• Haha 1

Went to the national model railway exhibition at the NEC today, as usual spent money on cars instead of anything useful for my layout... 

3OoZynj.jpg

M7pMvjU.jpg

cW9AoZI.jpg

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza Cosworth FTW!

Being sad, I checked its number plate, its a real one. 

I videoed some star wars for you too chubb 

20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

• Like 1

Morning ladies and gentlemen.

Dont forget to sign up to MotoGP night if you are coming along...

I made a triumphant return to 5 asides on Sunday for the first time in over a year.  I puled some moves then pulled a hamstring and had to hobble off.  Luckily one of my mates was returning my old PS 3 so I spent all day yesterday with an elevated leg playing GTA IV again which I've had a hankering for for some time.  This means on Wednesday night you can expect me to keep oohing and aahing at the graphics on GTAV because I've well and truly adjusted to lo-res Dukes and Stallions tearing around a grey foggy city.  I found Liberty City Stories too so I think this might take care of my Winter nights.

• Like 2

Just now, SkyeDave said:

I made a triumphant return to 5 asides on Sunday for the first time in over a year.  I puled some moves then pulled a hamstring and had to hobble off.  Luckily one of my mates was returning my old PS 3 so I spent all day yesterday with an elevated leg playing GTA IV again which I've had a hankering for for some time.  This means on Wednesday night you can expect me to keep oohing and aahing at the graphics on GTAV because I've well and truly adjusted to lo-res Dukes and Stallions tearing around a grey foggy city.  I found Liberty City Stories too so I think this might take care of my Winter nights.

Been considering a return to 5aside myself recently... thanks for taking the pain for me and making me come to my senses 😂

GTAIV was good fun, I never finished it though and have never understood why people hold in higher esteem than GTAV. There were a few things lost in the move from IV to V but everything gained outweighed the losses, and that grey city was easy to forget imo.

Haven't played 5 a side since the night my daughter was born 8 and half years later, I think I'd die after a match being as I now get out of breath walking upstairs! 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Haven't played 5 a side since the night my daughter was born 8 and half years later, I think I'd die after a match being as I now get out of breath walking upstairs! 

I stopped playing after developing asthma. I had my first asthma attack when playing and seriously thought I was gonna die.

I know that out of breath at the top of the stairs feeling, being on the third floor don’t help.

Hyper-1024x576.jpg

GTA HyperDrive is open for sign ups. Crew only and limited to 8 drivers, spectators and commentators are unlimited though.

If you want to get involved & join our events make a post in our public recruitment thread

VansTag.png

Morning all, great fun with MotoGP last night. Got to thank @SkyeDave for pushing the team & livery idea 👍

Here is something for @Trashbags after his anti gravity antics last night...

Lols oh yes Trashy Airlines provided us with some great high level entertainment again 😄😄😄

Lol that video @JuniorChubb 😂 so funny and somehow that songs gives me always an insane dose of goosebumps 😅 it is pretty special in a way!

Shame they abuse it also, a while back in a tv add for the World Nature Fund over here, it showed the animals and forests that are almost extinct according to them. And with this song in the background it makes teh message so much stronger. A great example how to get to touch people feelings and then ask for money. 

I feel blessed not working in the advertisement business anymore 😅

37 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Lols oh yes Trashy Airlines provided us with some great high level entertainment again 😄😄😄

Lol that video @JuniorChubb 😂 so funny and somehow that songs gives me always an insane dose of goosebumps 😅 it is pretty special in a way!

Shame they abuse it also, a while back in a tv add for the World Nature Fund over here, it showed the animals and forests that are almost extinct according to them. And with this song in the background it makes teh message so much stronger. A great example how to get to touch people feelings and then ask for money. 

I feel blessed not working in the advertisement business anymore 😅

You should see the ads they have on day time TV over here, similar style... harrowing images, touching music... the same message for each... ‘if you don’t give us money you’re a heartless c*nt!’ 😂😂

• Haha 1

Morning gents Friday of fortnite is here 

Other news off work till at least monday with a fractured rib and bruised coccyx and ego word of warning don't lean to far when stood on 2 wines crates it hurts 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Trashbags said:

Morning gents Friday of fortnite is here 

Other news off work till at least monday with a fractured rib and bruised coccyx and ego word of warning don't lean to far when stood on 2 wines crates it hurts 

Walking in the air again?