What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

25 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I don’t listen to new music.  Was listening to James Brown yesterday though, he’s good.

Good point, should have wrote new to me, that included anything after Ace of base in 1992,

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Much likey Paulie!!!  There is defo a similarity in our musical stylings Paulie!!!

• Like 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

13 minutes ago, Smurf said:

how do you turn a duck into a soul singer?? stick it in the microwave until it's bill withers............

tumbleweed GIF

• Haha 1

Never would have myself down as a Magic listener but they had Magic Soul on at the salon one Saturday and I really enjoyed it...

So much so that now I tend to just say ‘Alexa play Magic Soul!’ and leave it at that.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

Just now, JuniorChubb said:

Never would have myself down as a Magic listener but they had Magic Soul on at the salon one Saturday and I really enjoyed it...

So much so that now I tend to just say ‘Alexa play Magic Soul!’ and leave it at that.

I have a new fun game of walking into the monster in laws house and saying, Alexa play Meshuggah/slipknot/mudvayne/insert screay metal band here, just to annoy her

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Paulie said:

OH PAULIE!!!!! YOU s*xy b*tch!!!! What a tune. Heard it for the first time in ages on the radio yesterday, that sh*t got turned up loud!!!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

OH PAULIE!!!!! YOU s*xy b*tch!!!! What a tune. Heard it for the first time in ages on the radio yesterday, that sh*t got turned up loud!!!

Oh yes mate! 😃 It's by far my all time fav G'NR tune and it's so dang striking and fitting these times we live in. I miss these types of guys and musicians greatly nowadays.

• Like 1

I'm listening to Saltwater by Fytch. It's kind of a sad and slow song that makes me noatalgic for some reason.

Edited by Abizaga

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

Just now, Abizaga said:

I'm listening to Saltwater by Fytch. It's kind of a sad and slow song that makes me noatalgic for some reason.

we all have songs like that, take me back to the good old days of being 15/16

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CatManDoza said:

we all have songs like that, take me back to the good old days of being 15/16

Funny thing is I only just recently started listening to it. The song that does that for me would have been Holy Mountains by System of a Down haha

GeezeZone 

My forum dedicated to all things 90s and 2000s nostalgia be it internet culture, memes, tv shows, movies or games!

35 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Will you two just get a bloody room!

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 3/19/2020 at 8:06 AM, CatManDoza said:

how do you turn a duck into a soul singer?? stick it in the microwave until it's bill withers............

tumbleweed GIF

Just the two tumbleweeds rolling along