Container Yourself

Dodge

Will put in tonights playlist, we all can test

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I'm sure you can get your ass kicked whether or not it's in the playlist

smiley_3d_gifs_animiert_gif_clip-art_ico

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Again really uneven teams and difficult to say how well it worked.

This time I was on the loosing team and we got a real beating from Banks, DC and Dani and the rest of their team, and that could ruin any map lol.

I'm sorry Dodge that I haven't any good feedback to you today, on this one I haven't got any good or bad things to come with.

As I wrote in my own post, I didn't have the best gaming experience the 3 first matches and couldn't really focus on anything else than the moaning in my ears, and this was map nr 2 when it was at it worst.

Edited by RO9M

Good map, worked well.  No spawn killing on my end.  I ran into some really bad lagging near the end, but highly doubt that had anything to do with your map and how it's laid out.

I liked this map even though we were getting a kicking from the other team. I'd happily play it again.

I was stupid enough to end up in the water at one stage, probably due to my lack of skill couldn't find a way back out.  :blush:

• 4 months later...

Ran this today in the Shenanigans PL...had a blast...the SMG works well here...DC mentioned he hadn't played this since he was on PS3...it holds up well and has a very high replayability factor for me.

My only gripe is you can get spawn killed when you respawn on the dock next to the ship. Some added props could prevent that.

Edited by SeymorScagneti
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SMG is still the Primary weapons here. Added 2 Grenade Spawns, and 2 Rifles, 2 MG's to the Dock to even up the Fighting between the ship and the dock. Also added 2 Sniper Rifles, to see if it will work.

Dodgeservice.png

• 5 months later...