• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Sinister

• The_Lady_A

• starmonkeykiller

I saw part 5 last week. It felt like 50% slasher movie and 50% pantomime! It has the best redneck pisstake I have ever seen. :D

deb67b4a794fcd24ac57ba157a42fa94.jpg

Edited by The_Lady_A
  • Haha 1

It's an interesting 'what could have been' with a few elements that work well, but as they went with 'Zombie Jason' instead it is very out of place. Definitely a wasted opportunity in many ways, but it's Friday 13th! These aren't exactly high art, and I found part 5 to be fun.

• Like 2

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/16232-counselor-safety-briefing-12918/

Good morning, counselors.

We have received multiple reports that many of you are bringing more pocket knives than could possibly be necessary to camp. In addition to pocket knives, there is an abundance of sharp-edged and blunt instruments that can be used as weaponry.

The following changes will be made to acceptable behavior when we next open the camp:

Pocket knives will be far less available throughout the camp, though special visitors will still be allowed to bring a personal pocket knife. (this is in reference to the perk which allows you to spawn with a pocket-knife. Which i think is the second most valuable to the start-with-a-map perk)

We have limited access to some pieces of hardware that can be used as weaponry, including an abundance of machetes and wrenches, that have later been found left around the camp. – These items will still be at the camp, but there will be less available.

Special note: Due to the abandonment of expensive medical inventory – Med Sprays - all over the grounds, we have been forced to reduce the amount available.

Please remember to do your part to eliminate the wasting of expensive and necessary camp supplies.

Edited by Con
  • Haha 2