Friday the 13th : The Game

Con

49 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Was thinking of getting this, just waiting to see what it's like, what the community is like.

Community is a mixed bag right now. 

I've encountered three groups in the F13 community.

1. My type of guys. Mature but like to have fun and play fair.

2. Reward and trophy hunters. Just want to help one another accumulate the badges.

3. Traitors. They are friends with Jason. (Mostly found in public lobbies)

4. People that cry all day about Jason being OP and don't realize that the game's intensity would come to a screeching halt if it took Jason twice as long to kill people. 

The F13 forums are a great place to get a pulse. 

Edited by ConGamePro
  • Like 1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Con

• Sinister

• The_Lady_A

• starmonkeykiller

I see you Sinister and Monkey have the game already, will probably get this by the end of the week and am pretty burnt out on GTA now, would like to find some fun games to play with you fine people.

Have I mentioned how awesome Overwatch is lately, by the way :D

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

I see you Sinister and Monkey have the game already, will probably get this by the end of the week and am pretty burnt out on GTA now, would like to find some fun games to play with you fine people.

Have I mentioned how awesome Overwatch is lately, by the way :D

I'd get OW if I hadn't entered the FIFA tournament this month. :)  I'm not burnt out of GTA but just been a huge fan of everything Friday the 13th all my life.

• Like 1

The only litte complaint is that atm  is that the game is region locked so wouldn't be able to play wi sinister and con, however rather than bitch about i join the same forum as con and a community on psn and am finding people who are playing the game, working together and such.

The issues with servers have been much better today and they are working on the region lock with sony.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, starmonkeykiller said:

The only litte complaint is that atm  is that the game is region locked so wouldn't be able to play wi sinister and con, however rather than bitch about i join the same forum as con and a community on psn and am finding people who are playing the game, working together and such.

The issues with servers have been much better today and they are working on the region lock with sony.

Patience the 13th. Why they locking Europe? Sin and I played with Brazilians the other night. Pretty sure they were in Brazil as they only spoke Portuguese. 

Aparently they didn't realise that it was locked, they may have put all the americas and surrounding countries together i get eu and aus. Everythings fine on xbone and steam so is an issue they should patch/work around soon

• Like 1

After today's patch the game is running much better. Very short waits to join public lobbies now. Was able to play for a couple of hours with some cool people.

The special Jason that people got for preordering is a wicked SOB.

On 6/7/2017 at 8:17 AM, Crawford1872 said:

It doesn't but they are adding one

Yes they are. @DavidCore89 I believe the single-player will be released with the "disc" versions. Yep. I hope I can just add the single-player instead of having to spend another $60 when they release the console discs.

1 minute ago, Con said:

Yes they are. @DavidCore89 I believe the single-player will be released with the "disc" versions. Yep. I hope I can just add the single-player instead of having to spend another $60 when they release the console discs.

It's crowdfunded in part at least yeah, sure it was bigger than they were expecting it to be hence the server issues so I imagine they would give it for free when they've finished it 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The developers have said that people that purchase it now will have the full game there will be story mode and more multiplayer maps, am sharing my account with @Crawford1872 now so we have @Con @Sinister Myself and @pete_95973 and @LimeGreenLegend did mention maybe getting it so would be good to have you @DavidCore89

• Like 2

Yes, I'm hoping more crew get it. I like the game but playing with the masses is too hit or miss. Trolls, idiots and just plain assholes are numerous. Had two fools wanting to meet in real life so one could teach the other a lesson.

On the flip side...want to piss off an asshole.....go to the maps edge and get behind a rock. Hit O and wait for the timer to run down.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, starmonkeykiller said:

The developers have said that people that purchase it now will have the full game there will be story mode and more multiplayer maps, am sharing my account with @Crawford1872 now so we have @Con @Sinister Myself and @pete_95973 and @LimeGreenLegend did mention maybe getting it so would be good to have you @DavidCore89

How do you share an account? Is that something I can do too for someone else who might be interested?

4 hours ago, Con said:

How do you share an account? Is that something I can do too for someone else who might be interested?

I gave Crawford my sign in info and changed password then changed password back after he had chosen games and set to primary, this allows him to use my games on any account on the system while I play them on my user. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I just bought the game right now, so I will have to wait to download it when I get home from work. I shareplay-ed with my friends last night and the game just gives me the chills .. trying to find items to help you and your friends escape all the while trying to avoid being in Jason's radar. The sound effects and static tv screen visuals are definitely jumpy for me, but I find it's more enjoyable when you have a long, frustrating day at work to come home and slash a few. 

In this one, my guess is Jason sees the counselor trying to get into the tent that i am occupying (which is why he cant get inside it with me) and thinks he has caught him before he could jump inside the tent, and is why when he kills the counselor, he doesn't bother to check for me inside the tent. I was very lucky here as Jason gets a special ability to see when you are inside buildings and tents. Phew! 

My first time as Jason @24:16. I didn't have the moves down and I still don't as I promised myself to play as the counselors first until I became bored and then focus on becoming a real Deadly Jason. Now with XDBXers joining, gonna have to learn Jason for sure!! 

[This video is also on Page 1 of this thread] Sinister joins me here and he also gets to be Jason [Turn the volume down at 33:33, that's when Sinister-Jason appears outside the window I decide to jump out of!!] Also my second time as Jason...still trying to figure out the controls and Jason strategy. Playing against inexperienced Jason players is a lot of fun , against the experienced ones....they set traps and are seriously deadly.

As some of you may or may not know that when Jason was a boy he drowned in Crystal Lake and this makes him deadly in water. Boat escapes are easier than car rescues but if Jason hears you on that boat...and he decides to chase you....you dead! If you are wondering why i tell the driver not to drive like Tiger Woods, its because the day before, Tiger Woods had been arrested for drunk driving.

@punkbish85 see what I mean...no room for Con even after doing some of the work.  Once I decide I was the one staying behind...it was survival mode the rest of the way. 

Edited by Con

4 hours ago, punkbish85 said:

. The sound effects and static tv screen visuals are definitely jumpy for me, but I find it's more enjoyable when you have a long, frustrating day at work to come home and slash a few. 

Oh yeah, when you see that VHS-Tape static....it's time to pray! 

32 minutes ago, Con said:

Oh yeah, when you see that VHS-Tape static....it's time to pray! 

I'm just gonna run my ass away. Fuck that. lol. totally streaming the gameplays .. haha 

29 minutes ago, punkbish85 said:

I'm just gonna run my ass away. Fuck that. lol. totally streaming the gameplays .. haha 

Please always let me know in the Shoutbox when you are about to stream any F13 action!! I love watching strangers when I can't log in, i can't imagine watching friends!!