• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• guygamer1

• JustHatched

• Dodge

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. It has moves to Bill brasky jokes! Love it.

DavidCore89 once punched a hole In a cow, just to see what was on the other side.

• Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

DC is just a posting whore, he hit the 2,000 posts mark today

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 4 weeks later...

I am confused though, what verse in the bible says "thou shalt be bald, covered in tats and race like his ass is on fire"?

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I heard its going in the DC89 Testament as "Knuckle Crunch 3:16" Since the creation of DavidCore89, the New Testament is obsolete. Everyone has seen Dogma, with the Buddy Christ? Now its DC89 Crunching his Knuckles while simultaneously giving you "The Bird"

Nice DC89.

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

• 6 months later...

I seen the stock market was up the other day, I think it is due to DC89 figurines being bought as last minute Xmas gifts put a huge surge of cash into the economy.

(If you are a newer member, this is the topic to read so you know what you are dealing with)

• Like 2

I've already realized DC is The Dream Crusher.

Feel good about yourself after a TDM with your 11 kills 4 deaths....look up and see The Dream Crusher went 24 and 3 or something absurd like that.

I'm also pretty damn sure he can make his bullets curve around objects and kill you with 1 shot too.

• Like 2

LMAO!!

The rumours says:

When ever there's Lightning and Thunder it's just DC hitting his Breaks.

And whenever there's a Hurricane it's just DC taking an extra lap around a roundabout!

• Like 2

I caught up with DC in my Dominator the other day during a race in Mattys PL. I think he had stopped to take a leak.

Instead of just using his driving skills he used his mind power and the order was restored  within seconds (me, my adrenaline and my dominator crashed of the road).

Edited by Lann3
  • Like 4

If Davidcore was to pat you on the back, you would list it on your resume

• Like 4

He once caught the Loch Ness Monster….with a cane pole, but threw it back

• Like 2

Some say he is just driving through white space waiting for the buildings to load. He then upgraded to ps4 which still hasn't helped..

Some say he recently lost a race causing PSN to shut down. The effects could also be felt on Xbox...

Edited by ScottyB88
  • Like 6

scottyb1988.jpg

• 9 months later...

Jesus wears a bracelet asking what would DC do?

• Like 1