DavidCore89 - God??

Pb76

I have not played against him yet...I am a confident gamer though...I hope to give him a good game...

Dear Chuck Norris...please guide my pixels.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• guygamer1

• JustHatched

• Dodge

Top Posters In This Topic

He is good, as I'm sure you are aswell. This is just for fun. It started a while ago when I was still new to the Crew. DC89 used to beat me at everything, every time. Things have changed slightly, I would like to think. I used to poke at DC89 about being so good at racing and DM's. This just seemed to catch on with the crew and ended up getting it's own Topic. This is not meant to challenge or intimidate other crew members. Like everything else we do in this crew, its just fun.

Dodgeservice.png

Cool deal...played my 1st DM in months yesterday with G Town...once I hit 500 headshots I quit playing them...I think I lost my touch.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of this thread today, trying to figure something new to add to it, but I am not DavidCore, there is a limit to my knowledge, wit, experience, etc...

How are the figurine sales going DC? DO they each come with a DNA sample?

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This is hilarious, didn't see this topic before!

Wouldn't happen to DavidCore89, he doesn't read websites. He just stares the computer down until he gets the information he needs.

• Like 1

DavidCore89 can never enter the formula 1. The first and last time he raced in a car with proper grip he created the earth's continental plates. In a way it is sad to see him on a bicycle but then again; it's the love of DavidCore89 for human kind that heats up our planet.

• Like 4

DC came by my condo in downtown Miami last weekend.......

kitt00.gif

DC TURBO BOOST!!

He is good, as I'm sure you are aswell. This is just for fun. It started a while ago when I was still new to the Crew. DC89 used to beat me at everything, every time. Things have changed slightly, I would like to think. I used to poke at DC89 about being so good at racing and DM's. This just seemed to catch on with the crew and ended up getting it's own Topic. This is not meant to challenge or intimidate other crew members. Like everything else we do in this crew, its just fun.

Fucking beats me at everything too

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 8

handcuff_charlie.jpg

DC came by my condo in downtown Miami last weekend.......

kitt00.gif

DC TURBO BOOST!!

Fucking beats me at everything too

That's awesome, I absolutely loved that car as a kid.

Every time DavidCore89 has a smooth racing line through a corner the Rockstar servers freeze for a bit.

So please stop complaining about timing out, just let the guy do his thing.