DavidCore89 - God??

Pb76

Fukers!!! I can't be laughing this hard 20 minutes after waking up.

Did you know THE CORE made a deal with the devil, yup, after his 1,000 win the devil owes THE CORE a soul.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• guygamer1

• JustHatched

• Dodge

Top Posters In This Topic

They just announced it on the news, scientists have discovered what caused the big bang, davidcore wrecked in a race, we he respawned a new universe spawned with him.

• Like 5

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

I heard he invented the internet and told sony how to make the PS so he could murder other people in GTAO

• Like 6

Apparently there are ancient caveman drawing's depicting a bold man with a jerry can and a handgun showing them how to make fire.

It is believed widely in archaeological circle's to be that of a one Davidcore89.

• Like 4

*looks at topic and starts humming* "under this sky wind blows like nowhere else, and little human prays, but the prayer is just a mumble on the wind, no one cant hear it, and if someday we find a god, he will not see me as his child, he will not recognise me as his image" -Finnish Song Kotiteollisuus - Under The Sky (poor translation)

so someone made deal with devil, good thing im soulless creature *sinister laugh*

*looks at topic and starts humming* "under this sky wind blows like nowhere else, and little human prays, but the prayer is just a mumble on the wind, no one cant hear it, and if someday we find a god, he will not see me as his child, he will not recognise me as his image" -Finnish Song Kotiteollisuus - Under The Sky (poor translation)

so someone made deal with devil, good thing im soulless creature *sinister laugh*

Inb4offtopic.

• Like 1

Lol can't believe I only just found this thread!

Some say DavidCore is a hellbent cyborg sent back in time to destroy the human race one DM at a time.

• Like 1

Lol can't believe I only just found this thread!

Some say DavidCore is a hellbent cyborg sent back in time to destroy the human race one DM at a time.

Wrong! That would be impossible since DavidCore is the embodiment of time itself!

• Like 3

once a black mamba bit davidcore, 3 days later the black mamba died

Davidcore uses a night light. Not because Davidcore is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Davidcore

• Like 4

Huh. What color is DC89 blood? See that a trick question. DC89 doesn't bleed. And when you shoot DC89, the bullet actually feels the pain.

Dodgeservice.png