no_snacks

I See You

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/-xaUmFPiG0CxMP_x2JFhKw#

With all the new Stunt Races being created, thought I'd buck the trend and make a DM/TDM.

• The map covers all of Mirror Park
  • The start points and respawn points are spread around the entire map
  • For easyach house has a rubbish bin prop next to it 
  • Heavy Sniper starting weapon with extra pick-ups placed on the roads - you be vulnerable while retrieving more ammo
  • Set as a standard DM by default
  • The target score is set to 10 and there's a 15 minute time limit - although if @pete_95973's in the lobby, it may be over in 3 or 4 minutes :lol:

SieuggF.png

Edited by no_snacks
  • Like 1

Not a fan of Sniper Rifles of any kind, that's a personal choice.

Fortunately that didn't keep me from enjoying this well executed DEATHMATCH, singular. It's conducive to multiple styles of play. I was able to melee kill someone. I was able to kill multiple people from point blank range behind them as I snuck up on them.

This is what creative thought is all about. It's traditional through and through and IMO immediately ranks among the best this crew has ever made. The location, placement of props and weapons and spawns are all top notch as far as I could tell in one go though. This isn't your pseudo-typical sniper match and I urge anyone who calls them a deathmatch enthusiast to give this a shot, literally.

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

On 8/6/2016 at 1:28 AM, no_snacks said:

I See You

RSC Link - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/jobs/job/-xaUmFPiG0CxMP_x2JFhKw#

With all the new Stunt Races being created, thought I'd buck the trend and make a DM/TDM.

• The map covers all of Mirror Park
  • The start points and respawn points are spread around the entire map
  • For easyach house has a rubbish bin prop next to it 
  • Heavy Sniper starting weapon with extra pick-ups placed on the roads - you be vulnerable while retrieving more ammo
  • Set as a standard DM by default
  • The target score is set to 10 and there's a 15 minute time limit - although if @pete_95973's in the lobby, it may be over in 3 or 4 minutes :lol:

SieuggF.png

Can't wait to try this!

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497