zmurko

BEACH CRUISING

"Bicycles? Hell no! Use your favourite compact car instead and follow the cycle path. Just don't let the sand slow you down."

post-190-0-05940400-1400803750_thumb.png

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/HJGQehwy6EunGMVs_8tPLw?platformId=2

Compact race on and around the Vespucci and Del Perro Beach. 2-3 laps is optimal (standard lap is just under 3 minutes or around there), non-contact advised, but not compulsory, looks best in the morning. I also left utility vehicle class in if anyone likes a goofy race with golf carts or lawnmovers (1-2 laps max advised in this case or it might take a while).

Video, courtesy of Danielle:

Thanks Dani! :)

Edited by zmurko

This could be chaotic if non contact isn't turned on lol good track for compacts though!

Imagine supers in this track?..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgot to post it, but this was recently updated, some of it because of the verification process and suggestions from the verification team and some additional things I thought could be done better.

- Added couple of CPs

- Slightly moved some of them so they are more visible when approaching them from around the corner

- I also added GTA weapons, so it can now be run as a GTA race

• 6 months later...