Did you see any good cars today ?

JustHatched

Hey guys !

I believe a good number of us are gearheads or at least car enthusiasts.

So the idea here is simple : tell us if you saw an interesting car today.

Of course, 'interesting' will vary depending on the country you're from. A Mustang will be interesting for us europeans but not at all for our friends in America. And a Citroën 2cv will be cool for our american friends but not so much here in Europe.

First, some basic rules :

1) Please, only post cars that are cool/interesting in some way. A car that was just released qualifies as interesting.

2) Try to post a pic of the car you saw. Even if it's a crappy pic from your phone, it's better than nothing. I know most of us are mature enough to not post some false claims but a pic is always appreciated. If you have no pics, try to fetch one off Google that's as close as possible as the car you saw.

3) Try to give some context : When? Where? Does the car have History?

4) If you attend a car show/meeting, you can post up to 10 pics as to not flood the thread.

Feel free to give a like to someone who saw a car you enjoy as well !

So I'll start with that new Mercedes C-Class I saw last week :

13886190530_a8d01f3b2d_c.jpg

Also saw this nice BMW 2002 Ti :

13886167267_e28bf91744_c.jpg

• Like 4

I believe the BMW is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, still cool though and I would cruise around in it.

I will get some pics soon of Dad's '69 Corvette and his neighbors collection of Model A's.

Are pics of bikes also welcome?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yeahs sure bikes are welcome. I just don't know anything about it but I know there are also some bikes enthusiasts here so go ahead !

I might even post some pics of bikes to ask the pros if they are anything good ;)

I would have to carry my camera around with me non-stop.

I'm a huge car guy, and motorsport enthusiast so this is a pretty good part of the country for me to live in although it is a shame there isnt a better track facility to go drive at than the infield at Homestead Speedway, other than that everyone has to drive a few hours north to Sebring....which is the last thing you want to do after wearing yourself and your car out at a track day, drive hours on the boring slow interstate.

The authobahns were the hardest thing for me to part with when I left germany. Travelling by car in Germany is SO much nicer than in the USA.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I believe the BMW is the ugliest thing I have ever seen, still cool though and I would cruise around in it.

I will get some pics soon of Dad's '69 Corvette and his neighbors collection of Model A's.

Are pics of bikes also welcome?

Hatch, thats a BMW 2002ti. Don't you dare say that. Now I'm a sad panda.

Dodgeservice.png

C63 AMG Black Edition  

post-36-0-52052000-1398881404_thumb.jpg

1970 Chevelle SS

post-36-0-52355400-1398881442_thumb.jpg

85 BMW M6

post-36-0-84888800-1398881463_thumb.jpg

My Mistress - 96 BMW 328is

post-36-0-10674100-1398881420_thumb.jpg

E30 M3

post-36-0-08144500-1398881455_thumb.jpg

Almost all of my pics will be from the dealership I work at. We see cars all the time. Sometimes you just have to stop and get a pic.

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

Was at the Chevy dealership today and saw the Hot Wheels version 2013 Camaro. Couldn't get a good angle on it for a pic

IMG_20140430_103850_338.jpg

IMG_20140430_103906_462.jpg

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Meh, I'm not either, but then I dislike most cars made in the last 20 years.

But, this Camero was one f the nicer ones I have seen.

Yea i see nothing but a bunch of teens with there civics and integras all riced out with a fart cannon. Hella ugly.

About a month ago I saw a hearse at a mickeyds with a purple lightning paint job.

Very strange.

Saw this on the road today. 2001 Dodge Ram, only asking 2K.

Might need some service. cough cough

10247374_10203007332697642_4196950119198

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Looks like it could be a good work truck, or lift it about 10 inches with some 44 inch boggers for a mud truck