Do you smoke weed?

JustHatched

Just curiosity

I do not......anymore. I have had my share but learned it really don't agree with me, I am a much better drinker than stoner..

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zztop911

• Con

• Spinnaker1981

• Abizaga

Do. I am the opposite of you, @Hatch. I was an alcoholic, and pretty good at it to, for quite awhile. Though I haven't actually said that I've quit drinking, this September will be a year since my last drink. On the "left handed" side of the convo, right now I am not. Yesterday was last day for a minimum of 6 weeks, so can legally and properly pass a urinalysis sample test. Wife was offered a promotion at her job, and I want to get back into work-from-home customer service. Trying to go back to DirecTV honestly. 

I've tried it, never really been my thing though. Too much effort and never really had any effect on me. I'm more of the chemical generation. :D

Have done.

Can't smoke it, I'm not a smoker so every drag killed my lungs. I did have some in cakes which was a lot better than smoking.

It makes me feel a bit dizzy and woozy so I don't really do it any more.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold B to the Rian, all that matters is you beat the leprechauns"   - Stewie Griffin

I used to be very against it, but I gave it a try when I was in a very miserable place in my life and was convinced by someone I trusted that it would help, and it did. I still smoke it now, mainly because it's relaxing and I'm still able to function as normal (sometimes better). I almost always smoke while I'm online because it improves my focus and I have more fun (and I say some things that don't make sense or forget what I was talking about mid-sentence :lol:).

• Like 4

I haven't in nearly 10years. Even then I have only done it a few times. Didn't really care for the way it made me feel.

I used to be a chronic smoker, coming from Vancouver, BC. Where 1 in 5 houses on a street grows pot. I knew enough people and would "help" them out, and I had unlimited supply of the lovely green stuff. Sadly moving to the UK getting green was a difficult task and all you could get was hash, stinking, bottom of the barrel shit. So I had quit, not by any choice of my own. You can get decent stuff now but its way to expensive.  So now I am high on life? :unsure2: :violin:

• Like 3

I used to when I was In Arizona. Never smoked a lot, but it did help me with the chronic pain from my military injuries.

It's illegal in Texas It's jut not worth the risk and you really don't know what strain or hybrid you may get. Too bad, I'm back taking meds from the VA.  Stupid government! : FIRE :

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

More hash than weed, as it has been traditionally a lot easier to find in the places I live.

Used to be a very avid smoker at times. Got so used to the combination of smoking and playing that at some point I couldn't enjoy gaming unless I was high. Playing Far Cry stoned to death still is one of my more enjoyable hobbies. For social life it was never my thing, much prefer the effects of alcohol for socializing.

Cut down a lot in recent years and barely smoke nowadays. Can't afford the stupidification that comes with it in the career I chose. Gotta preserve my memory until late in life or I'll be worthless. And enjoy it a lot more smoking one per month rather than five per day.

Edited by Arruda

20 minutes ago, zztop911 said:

I used to when I was In Arizona. Never smoked a lot, but it did help me with the chronic pain from my military injuries.

It's illegal in Texas It's jut not worth the risk and you really don't know what strain or hybrid you may get. Too bad, I'm back taking meds from the VA.  Stupid government! : FIRE :

Everything in Texas comes from Colorado if it's good,  Mexico if it isn't.

Yeah usually only with friends socially not too often In the house alone, love smoking whilst out on a day trip somewhere keeps me drinking less too

6 hours ago, Smurf said:

Nope never did, but give me that 63% over proof rum every time.

But you're from Jamaica :P  Ahh but love da rum!

Edited by omarcomin71
  • Like 2

Just now, Pb76 said:

I'm such a goody-two-shoes compared to you lot, I don't even use paracetamol unless I'm dying.

I reckon you need a short trip to Amsterdam. Take a bunch of E's, go to a rave, head to a cafe for coffee and cannabis. Go for a walk, see the sites, window shop... Have an enlightening weekend away. 

• Like 3

Pretty much daily but not a lot. After work, relaxing to watch TV with the wifey, we usually have a bowl each. I smoke less playing GTAO because it makes me less talkative and I really don't need that. We have a guy who delivers to our house and has really good stuff.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xyon14 said:

I reckon you need a short trip to Amsterdam. Take a bunch of E's, go to a rave, head to a cafe for coffee and cannabis. Go for a walk, see the sites, window shop... Have an enlightening weekend away. 

Er......