Euro 2016

zmurko

16 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Hopefully local russian police forces know how to deal with them, but I still wouldn't travel there as a football supporter, even if you payed me.

Definitely. No way I'm going to Russia for the World Cup. Not that I would have went anyway^^

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Squirrel

• zmurko

• Fido_le_muet

It's partly due to booze and partly due to reputation.

Wales and Northern Ireland aren't getting into any trouble, their locations seem calm and relaxed.

England get pissed up and act like idiots in every football competition. On top of that they think they're the toughest football fans in Europe, but they're far from it.

That's why Russia, Poland and probably Italy will show England a level of violence that will shock European football fans.

There's only one reason to allow alcohol to be sold in those kinda quantities and that's money... It comes at a cost, I think banning it is the way to go, it turns a lot of OK people into assholes.

Some really shameful statements from Ronaldo after last nights match, pretty much disrespecting their opponent and being a cry baby and a sore loser (as usual).

I won't copy the statements, as I've only read translations and me translating them back could butcher them even more. I'm sure you can find them in your local papers/websites.

I did like Kari Arnason's response though, he nailed it. :lol:

Would be awesome to see Iceland going through and Portugal going home after the group stage, just to shut him off. Nothing against Portugal or their players, but really can't stand Ronaldo.

• Like 2

I noticed his sore-loser like attitude after the match, even refused to shake hands with the opponent from what I could see.

Shame, I thought Iceland put up a great fight.

Just now, DavidCore89 said:

I noticed his sore-loser like attitude after the match, even refused to shake hands with the opponent from what I could see.

Shame, I thought Iceland put up a great fight.

He's a twat who needs a smack in the face and possibly a broken leg, although wait until after he gets his finger out of his arse and gets some points for my fantasy team.

• Like 1

Asshat this guy. He played badly so it's Iceland's fault of course. He should have been the best player like he claims to be. Otherwise just shut up. 

Fucking egocentric that man. Can't stand him.

He had enough chances to score a hat trick last night, whats worse is that his team mates now emulate him with the falling over with the slightest bit of contact. If they can't get a result against Iceland then I don't see them getting out of the group. The whole team thinks they are better than they actually are and their cockiness shows when they have poor results against lower ranked teams.

• Like 1

Edit: Video link didn't work - it was basically Swedish and Irish fans dancing and singing together, which was a very nice sight

Edited by Team_Bub_8487
  • Like 1

u0rf6Cd.jpg

28 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

Quality Irish humour

image.jpeg

I'm loving all the videos and pictures i've seen from the irish fans. They are so epic

• Like 1

I do agree with Ronaldo in one thing - The way Iceland played was awful, too many fouls, parking the bus...

BUT, Portugal didn't deserve to win neither. The way they played was disgusting! There were a few players who should have stayed on the bench.

So I think a draw is fair for both.

I had hope for Portuga but I am starting to lose it...

I have lost all hope for my country. I don't understand why Ronaldo takes every freekicks, every penalties, every decisive moments... Because of his status!? That's ridiculous!!! With this mentality we're not going anywhere but home.  

53 minutes ago, DavidCore89 said:

Football returns today with the round of 16.

Excited!

I missed it, also 11 new transfers open in the fantasy League.

Poland is the first qualified for the quarterfinals. 5-4 in the penalty shootout.

Best goal of the tournament for Shaqiri though !

13 hours ago, Squirrel said:

The same way you destroyed Iceland, Hungary and Austria?

The same way we destroyed Croatia.

• Like 1