• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• truelife98

• Con

• JALJ

1 hour ago, JALJ said:

I'm up for this. 

I've never done any of the paid sites, ESPN is pretty decent for fantasy football. I also use it for basketball. I

paid league / free league / or both?

• 2 weeks later...

Stillooking for interest I have some people I know irl who if we can't fill the pay league will probably take the spots but it is open to crew first. 

As stated earlier looking for it to be a 25 dollar flat fee to play.  If interested post in here

Thanks for bumping, meant to do this first thing this morning. COME ON PEOPLE... I KNOW THERE's INTEREST FOR THIS!!!!!

I'd join but I'm already in a league and it's frustrating enough.  I love the NFL but to me fantasy football tends to be more aggravating than enjoyable. 

I am however looking forward to the war stories amongst the crew.

• Like 1

At 5 total for the pay league I'm going to create it  soon and will send out links the draft is going to be Friday night Sept 2 planning on 9pm eastern. 

If this date time doesn't work for someone let me know.  I will be using NFL. Com for the league.  

Still would like to see a few more crew in it but I do have a few people I know irl willing to join up if we don't fill it. Again a one time entry fee of 25 dollars is all that is required. 

Edited by truelife98
  • Like 1

OK pay league has been created draft date sep 2 at 9pm eastern entry fee will be 25 dollars and will cover fee for whole year. 

As stated if you want in but money is a concern send me a private message and we can work something out. 

Here is the info follow the link and enter password to register

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=4163528

League ID: 4163528

League Password: truelife

OK so I would like to have this pay league filled a week before start that way I can randomize the draft order and guys can get any strategy they want together. There where a few people who expressed interest so @Con @kernalhogan @JALJ @lIIlCompleXlIIl I know someone signed up not sure who it was buy if anyone of you are still Interested and are able to attend the online draft Sept 2nd at 900pm eastern please follow the link and reserve your team. We can figure how to get me the money later. 

I have a bunch of people irl who are interested in this I see we had 5 xdbx members who where interested and I have already invited 3 irl people once I'm sure all xdbx who want in get in I will then finish filling the league 

• Like 1

XDBX FREE LEAGUE DRAFT IS September 5th at 7pm EDT. If you cant make it, be sure to setup your list!

Any open slots will be open to the public September 3rd. XDBX vs TheWorld!

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl
  • Like 1

Damn it guys...I really didn't want to watch football this year... I'm personally sick and tired of being a fan of a crappy team and my rivals being the patriots lol. 

I'm like Roberto Duran over here, saying "no mas, no mas"...

But I do like friendly competition so I'm in. :lol:

I don't have a pay pal account but you can make guest accounts to make like one time payments right? 

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

1 hour ago, JALJ said:

Damn it guys...I really didn't want to watch football this year... I'm personally sick and tired of being a fan of a crappy team and my rivals being the patriots lol. 

I don't have a pay pal account but you can make guest accounts to make like one time payments right? 

@Con @kernalhogan @JALJ @lIIlCompleXlIIl

Sorry you guys are still tagged can't delete it. 

Yeah I'm not real familiar with PayPal I do have an account though we have time to figure that part out though 

True Life I should have the fee in by Wednesday. 

5 hours ago, JALJ said:

Who is your fave team? My team's rival is also the Pats. 

https://www.paypal.me/ssuter98

Here is a PayPal link where you can send the money to. Just please send me a private message on here when you do so I know who it is from and I can mark you as paid. 

No rush on payment I trust everyone in the league so we will get it all squared away at some point in time

Thanks 

7 hours ago, Con said:

True Life I should have the fee in by Wednesday. 

Who is your fave team? My team's rival is also the Pats. 

The Jets : TEARS :

• Like 2

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

OK league is now full. Having issues with the site trying to get the last 2 spots filled people have signed up it just isn't showing them in the league. Will get that all ironed out soon. 

I randomized the draft order the other day it's a snake draft if you go to the site and from league tab click draft info you can see it. I will also post the order for first round here. 

1. Bjones

2. Roughing the qb

3. Gold blooded

4.injured reserves

5. Team 9

6.goodbye blue monday

7. Team 10

8. Human music

9. Hydeyagurleygronksacomin

10.slammers

Order will be reversed in even rounds. So as far as xdbx members we have 5 in spots 2 3 4 6 8

The rest of people are rl friends family or coworkers.  Just so you guys know spot 1 and 9 are coworkers 5 and 7 will be a cousin and his son and 10 is my nephew/brother in law. 

The draft again will be this Friday at 9 pm eastern I advice if you are using a laptop or pc to log on and test out the draft client to make sure there are no bugs for you and good luck

Edited by truelife98

On 8/28/2016 at 3:27 AM, truelife98 said:

OK league is now full. Having issues with the site trying to get the last 2 spots filled people have signed up it just isn't showing them in the league. Will get that all ironed out soon. 

I randomized the draft order the other day it's a snake draft if you go to the site and from league tab click draft info you can see it. I will also post the order for first round here. 

1. Bjones

2. Roughing the qb

3. Gold blooded

4.injured reserves

5. Team 9

6.goodbye blue monday

7. Team 10

8. Human music

9. Hydeyagurleygronksacomin

10.slammers

Order will be reversed in even rounds. So as far as xdbx members we have 5 in spots 2 3 4 6 8

The rest of people are rl friends family or coworkers.  Just so you guys know spot 1 and 9 are coworkers 5 and 7 will be a cousin and his son and 10 is my nephew/brother in law. 

The draft again will be this Friday at 9 pm eastern I advice if you are using a laptop or pc to log on and test out the draft client to make sure there are no hugs for you and good luck

Vb37iS8.jpg

I'm Ready!

• Like 2