2016 XDBX Fantasy Football

lIIlCompleXlIIl

TODAY is the last day to get your spot in the free league. Tomorrow afternoon I will open it up to the public, for XDBX vs The World

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

• truelife98

• Con

• JALJ

Just made the PayPal transfer for the paid league. 

I named both teams Goodbye Blue Monday and the league names are similar, so just to confirm. The pay league is named "xdbx fantasy league" and "XDomestic BatteryX" is the free league?

• Like 1

Still 4 spots left I'm xdbxs free fantasy football league.  The draft is tonight at 7pm eastern. If you ever considered trying fantasy football this is perfect opportunity as its simply for bragging rights no cash involved 

26 minutes ago, kernalhogan said:

Sorry, I just forgot that it was happening and hadn't checked the website. It felt like there was something I was supposed to do last night. :smiley-angry032:

Your squad looks good to auto pick was kind you both just probably didn't get bench players you wanted

• Like 1

3 hours ago, truelife98 said:

Your squad looks good to auto pick was kind you both just probably didn't get bench players you wanted

Yeah - auto draft was making me curse at my monitor. Taking good players, but taking them earlier then should be lol. Dodge got OBJ pick 3 of the draft >.<

• Like 1

Hey guys,  sorry for missing the draft but these last few weeks have been craaaaazy.... I got a gig as an assistant recording engineer for a band out in LA but I had to stay out there for 2 weeks and i am actually just getting home after being gone since August 31st. I was working 12 hour days but thank god i set aside some time to set up my draft because I am surprisingly impressed with the team i gathered lol. 

@truelife98 i finally got around to paying you the $25. Dont know how paypal works but let me know if you got it. 

• Like 1

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

On 9/6/2016 at 10:22 AM, kernalhogan said:

Sorry that last post was stuck in my reply box I couldn't type of nothing. 

@JALJ yeah I got your payment thanks and I'm glad you are still happy with your squad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...